Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think hes thinking that JJ loses his hope of Garrett taking over after Wade, and go ahead and boot Wade if Garrett goes elsewhere.

Comment

• Hey guys! I've been in a coma for 15 months. What did I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
        Hey guys! I've been in a coma for 15 months. What did I miss?
        you are damn lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
          Hey guys! I've been in a coma for 15 months. What did I miss?
          Nothing at all. Do not go back and look at this season. Just write it off. We don't have a 1st round pick in this upcoming draft, don't ask why. Just look forward to the offseason.

Comment

• I was kidding. I saw it all. Just been away from the board for a long while. My team is a bunch of useless dipshits until they can prove otherwise.

Comment

• Looks like we are going to have problems keeping Canty this offseason from the sounds of canty's agent Blank. Said that they really haven't talked that much and understand dallas wants to get a deal done with Ware....this doesn't make much sense to me...because with an upcapped season in 2010...money shouldn't be the issue. The last thing we can afford is losing our only good De.

Comment

• You can't keep everyone, and the Cowboys wasted too much money on players over the age of 30 last offseason.

If anything, I don't think the Cowboys will be able to afford signing Demarcus Ware until next offseason, not with the restrictions in the last capped year. They'll probably franchise tag him next offseason (that is still available next offseason, right?) until they can eventually get a deal done.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Jerry and Stephen Jones have stated they are going to be low key players in FA...and that the main goal of the offseason is to get Demarcus a new deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                    Jerry and Stephen Jones have stated they are going to be low key players in FA...and that the main goal of the offseason is to get Demarcus a new deal.
                    Sounds like a win-win situation to me. Our issues aren't the ones that can be fixed with FA anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                      Ok, if Garrett wows him, who do you want to replace him? Chances are, things wouldn't change that much as Ray Sherman would probably be promoted to replace Garrett (at least that was the plan if Garrett left last year.) My point is, if Garrett leaves, will we necessarily be any better off?
                      I want Pete Carmichael.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I want Shanahan. Now.

Comment

• You know, if they move forward on the TO thing, waiting a year to do Ware would be fine. He's not going anywhere; there's no huge rush.
                          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Tampa just signed Gruden. Jerry needs to hop on the phone with him now!!!!

Comment

• FYI, Brian Stewart was fired according to NFLN.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true
                              Last edited by Turtlepower; 01-16-2009, 05:55 PM.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I wonder if the Cowboys will promote Dave Campo to replace Stewart. That is what I would do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information