This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    I wonder if the Cowboys will promote Dave Campo to replace Stewart. That is what I would do.
    Dom Capers should get the job.

Comment

• Wow. Busy day today. Nothing official but it looks like Garrett in STL is a strong possiblity.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2009/...on-garrett-tra

Adam Schefter reports some very interesting news about Jason Garrett and the Rams search for a head coach.

Jason Garrett is traveling to St. Louis this afternoon, according to a league source, and it could be a sign that the Cowboys' offensive coordinator is the Rams' pick as their new head coach.

Comment

• Wow... All the duckies are lining up in a row.

Stewart being fired makes my day.

Comment

• How much are u guys paying us to take Jason Garrett off ur hands? WTF? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where is a cliff?

Comment

• This is the perfect check list for me:

Dump Brian Stewart: check

Get rid of Jason Garrett: check

Hire Gruden - WCO here we come! Jerry gets his dime piece as he starts the new year in his brand new stadium.

WCO = The neccessity for more athleticism on the OL. Just what we need.

Bring in Jeff Garcia - Oh hell yes. Put some pressure on Romo's ass. He needs it.

Wade pushed down to DC - Right where he belongs.

Comment

• Dropping Bruce Reed was a good one for me.

Comment

• Don't be jealous of my artwork gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                  Don't be jealous of my artwork gentlemen.
                  You are a master arteeeest!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    You are a master arteeeest!
                    Yes I am. BeansDooma on the sig, me on the avatar, they are pretty.

Comment

• Could be the greatest day of my life....what a great offseason so far

Comment

• Can Romo operate in the west coast offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                          Can Romo operate in the west coast offense?
                          Can he...yes...how long will it take him to grasp it is the real question.

Romo will thrive in the west coast offense...which should cut down on his TO's...due to a heavy 3-5 step drop scheme over the 5-7 Garrett is running right now.

How long till it clicks tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                            This is the perfect check list for me:

Dump Brian Stewart: check

Get rid of Jason Garrett: check

Hire Gruden - WCO here we come! Jerry gets his dime piece as he starts the new year in his brand new stadium.

WCO = The neccessity for more athleticism on the OL. Just what we need.

Bring in Jeff Garcia - Oh hell yes. Put some pressure on Romo's ass. He needs it.

Wade pushed down to DC - Right where he belongs.
                            How about hiring Gruden as the OC and hire Cowher to be the HC???

And Garcia reunited with T.O.???? That should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                              Can Romo operate in the west coast offense?
                              Can he? He's way more like Brett Favre, Jeff Garcia, Matt Hassellbeck, Steve Young than he is Troy Aikman, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, or Ben Rothlisberger. Romo is the perfect fit as a WCO QB. Let him fly by the seat of his pants. Let the offense flow through him and not called for him.

I forgot about the Jeff Garcia TO saga. Would be interesting. Definitely wouldn't make me NOT want Garcia.

Comment

• D-Unit -

This is off topic but I want to know who that woman is in your sign that says Hawaii's Finest???

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information