Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, I was just about to post that. ESPN says X-Rays negative, screw pft. haha.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4427772

So much for Saturday's game being a dress rehearsal with no Williams and possibly Hurd. Luckily neither injury is considered to be that serious, assuming Williams' x-rays really are negative.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-27-2009, 11:26 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Good news I guess, but that's still some valuable missed snaps in practice and in game situations for Roy and Tony.

Comment

• I swear some Cowboys fans want him to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I swear some Cowboys fans want him to fail.
          Every team has those type of fans who seemingly root agianst their team, wanting them to fail so they look right. You should see Packer fans do it for Ted Thompson and Justin Harrell.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Yup, I was just about to post that. ESPN says X-Rays negative, screw pft. haha.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4427772

So much for Saturday's game being a dress rehearsal with no Williams and possibly Hurd. Luckily neither injury is considered to be that serious, assuming Williams' x-rays really are negative.
            What? Hurd got hurt again?!

Comment

Octavien leap frogged him on all the second team and ST units anyway and Rogers has had some knee? problems. Something like that. It was looking like Octavien locked down a roster spot even if Brandon Williams could go. We would have kept the three. (Butler, Octavien, Williams) But now, Octavien and Butler are our backup OLBs...pretty interesting. haha.
              I never liked Rodgers.

Did anyone see Erik Walden sack Josh Freeman? Looked like a heat seeking missle. Can we have him back?

Isn't it funny how Octavien has outplayed a lot of the back up OLBs and he didn't even cost a draft pick? Brandon Williams was overkill.

Let's undo the Buffalo trade and retake Jarron Gilbert at 51 please.

Comment

• Well it's good that Williams isn't hurt and won't miss any real playing time. Bad that this is now the 2nd time he's been dinged recently and he'll miss out on some good reps with Romo and the first teamers this week. He and Tony seemed to have a good thing going against the Titans.

Comment

• When I read in the morning ppr that Williams left the practice field screaming in frustration I think I wet myself in disgust.... Wade Phillips saw himself joining the 11-12% of Americans who are unemployed too. Really glad he didnt break it.

Now Hurd gets to go solo against Clements & Dre Bly tomorrow. This emphasizes why Dallas needs a 2nd long ball threat. While Jed York & the 9ers are in town, ask him what they want for the rights to Crabtree as we watch in helpless horror as Jerry Jones pisses away yet another future 1st rd. draft pick.

Comment

I never liked Rodgers.

Did anyone see Erik Walden sack Josh Freeman? Looked like a heat seeking missle. Can we have him back?

Isn't it funny how Octavien has outplayed a lot of the back up OLBs and he didn't even cost a draft pick? Brandon Williams was overkill.

Let's undo the Buffalo trade and retake Jarron Gilbert at 51 please.
                    Sean Smith wouldn't be bad as a #4 corner either, he's gonna be a gamer, I kept thinking we were going to jump on him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                      You might want to, just on occasion, take a look at reality every once in awhile. Let's pick the early 2000s Pats teams (the most successful organization of the decade) to cross check your little "theory".

etc......
                      What a surprise, Rob still complaining about Jerruh lol...Great post though, puts things in perspective instead of just running off at the mouth, had those been Jerry Jones draft classes the Jerry haters would still complain. Nevermind the fact that Jerry overrode Parcells on more then one occasion in the draft and his override got us players like Demarcus Ware and Terrance Newman(albeit it Kevin Williams is still a great player, but I would still prefer the elite corner especially with us in the 3-4).

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

What? Hurd got hurt again?!
                        He has a bruised quad, one of those if it was a real game, he'd play. But he may not play tomorrow, they want to keep him healthy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

He has a bruised quad, one of those if it was a real game, he'd play. But he may not play tomorrow, they want to keep him healthy.
                          Phew. Thanks for the update. He can't afford to be hurt anymore. He's got to get his career going this year or Jerry will do something to bring in more talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            When I read in the morning ppr that Williams left the practice field screaming in frustration I think I wet myself in disgust.... Wade Phillips saw himself joining the 11-12% of Americans who are unemployed too. Really glad he didnt break it.

Now Hurd gets to go solo against Clements & Dre Bly tomorrow. This emphasizes why Dallas needs a 2nd long ball threat. While Jed York & the 9ers are in town, ask him what they want for the rights to Crabtree as we watch in helpless horror as Jerry Jones pisses away yet another future 1st rd. draft pick.
                            Yeah Miles is our only deep threat right now. I mean... I think Roy can go deep too, but he's not really a burner... kind of like TO... size, physicality and coordination allow him to catch deep passes moreso than pure speed (not saying they're slow by any means... but you know what I'm saying.).

I think we could address WR in next year's draft. I mean Jerry did want Maclin this year even after acquiring Roy with our 1st and 3rd. Crazy guy. :/

I gotta find my Brandon Tate guy this year. I'm still bummed we didn't get Tate. :( Time for some draft research!!! :D
                            Last edited by D-Unit; 08-28-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone else feel sorry for Greg?

hahaha. I don't.

Comment

• lol At first I was wondering what's so wrong about that gif, and then I saw number 11 and loled.
                                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information