Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to replace both safeties soon through draft or FA.

Comment

• UGH I MISSED IT! It wasn't on here. What happened? I want to know everything.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• It might be on NFL Replay if you have NFL Network. Otherwise check out the dmn blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Geez, I cant see these emoticon things anymore so, it keeps jumping around me, this is weird.

Anyway, hopefully we can build on this. It was nice to win but, it was the Chiefs. Potentially the worst team in football. Hooray for Romo and Miles, though.
          No, the Chiefs are no where near as bad as the other winless teams in the league. Cassel is really, really good. He showed a lot today, after taking so many hits throughout the game. That last drive he made some very impressive throws while just hanging in the pocket with bullets flying.

Chiefs are pretty bad nonetheless though. Their pass protection for Cassel was horrid, poor guy got battered back there.

Ware needs to open up his repertoire of pass rush moves. I see him doing the bull-rush way too many times and he gets stuffed every time he does it. When he uses his quickness to move inside, he's unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Where's Burns' quote on how Austin becomes irrelevant without TO? LOL :p
            So the best you can do is bash Burns?

Waiting for two years to see this kid get a shot.

All the Jerrah Failures. All the Wade BS and Politics on who plays.

And it took injuries to FINALLY GIVE A YOUNG GUY A SHOT.

Yet, people like you still find an irrelevant point to score points.

Sheesh. You are a one of many here who simply don't get this game.

What you should be doing is saying ... wow, faith in a guy's talent and work ethic finally paying off and opinion we are spouting off about is WRONG AGAIN.
            Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-11-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
              UGH I MISSED IT! It wasn't on here. What happened? I want to know everything.
              ummm.

Romo was pretty sharp, a couple of over throws but, he was good. Never felt like he'd turn the ball over.

Austin over came two, maybe three drops to play godly football.

Barber is still hobbling and Garrett doesnt care, apparently. Since he kept running him, keeping Choice on the bench.

We fumbled 4 times and had an ass load of penalties. We were handing them the game.

Chiefs O-Line is horrid but, our guys did very well with pressure and in the running game. Ware finally got some sacks. He played fantastic, as did Ratliff, Brooking, and Spencer.

Jenkins continues to impress and shut down. He still needs work on some deep middle stuff but, he just keeps getting better.

Choice was great, when Garrett finally gave him the ball.

Folk missed another easy FG. At least, easy for him, he was lined up in the middle of the field.

Lots of punts inside the 20 for both teams so, the offenses were backed up a bit here and there. Which lead to Garrett making some stupid decisions, not surprisingly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Witten and Crayton dropped similar passes to Austin yet people still talking abotu Austin having bad hands.

Again, clueless. Like sitting around complaining about Carpenter while seeing James blow play after play after play after play.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  No, the Chiefs are no where near as bad as the other winless teams in the league. Cassel is really, really good. He showed a lot today, after taking so many hits throughout the game. That last drive he made some very impressive throws while just hanging in the pocket with bullets flying.

Chiefs are pretty bad nonetheless though. Their pass protection for Cassel was horrid, poor guy got battered back there.

Ware needs to open up his repertoire of pass rush moves. I see him doing the bull-rush way too many times and he gets stuffed every time he does it. When he uses his quickness to move inside, he's unstoppable.
                  The Chiefs still suck big time. Their O-Line is trash. And they're stilling sporting the 28th worst defense. This is the type of game where we should be blowing them out. We made way too many mistakes throughout this game. It was laughable for a while there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• And Jenkins was not to blame on the Bowe play.

That was Hamlin who had inside coverage and was playing right on the F***ING hash mark but he bit on the underneath route.

Jenkins has the corner route.

Just a stupid ball player. Hamlin should be CUT RIGHT NOW.

If I was Jones, he'd be on a bus right this minute for REPEATEDLY MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES.

No wonder Seattle's rumor mill said he was a mentally ******** child. Stupid as a box of rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                      Witten and Crayton dropped similar passes to Austin yet people still talking abotu Austin having bad hands.

Again, clueless. Like sitting around complaining about Carpenter while seeing James blow play after play after play after play.
                      Well, Witten and Crayton dont drop a lot of passes. Well Crayton does. Austin has always been known to have bad hands. They cant really be trusted until he starts making these catches on a regular basis.

And seriously, you gotta get off of Carp's jock. He's awful.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• And I would fire Wade for AGAIN letting HIS D melt in the final two mintues of a half.

How many times do I need to see this before someone says WADE SUCKS AS D COORDINATOR!

After today, Hamlin and Wade would be gone.

Austin starts and Crayton goes to 4th WR. Hurd is the 3.

But I have no idea what I am talking about. ROTFLMAO!
                        Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-11-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Well, Witten and Crayton dont drop a lot of passes. Well Crayton does. Austin has always been known to have bad hands. They cant really be trusted until he starts making these catches on a regular basis. And seriously, you gotta get off of Carp's jock. He's awful.
                          1. I don't sit around obsessing about back-ups play -- or poor play
                          And fact he is played fine today. Only ILB worth crap is Brooking.

2. Crayton drops plenty of passes give the opportunities he gets and he does nothing with the ball after he catches it. He looks like the world's only Bow-Legged Sprinter.

3. Austin rules. Hurd is JAG. Stop arguing it, you look silly.

Comment

• Like I said in the gameday thread. If the Chiefs had anything that resembled a NFL caliber O-line and running game, this game would of been over way earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Like I said in the gameday thread. If the Chiefs had anything that resembled a NFL caliber O-line and running game, this game would of been over way earlier.
                              No doubt. We played 1 quarter of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                                1. I don't sit around obsessing about back-ups play -- or poor play
                                And fact he is played fine today. Only ILB worth crap is Brooking.

2. Crayton drops plenty of passes give the opportunities he gets and he does nothing with the ball after he catches it. He looks like the world's only Bow-Legged Sprinter.

3. Austin rules. Hurd is JAG. Stop arguing it, you look silly.
                                Arguing about what? Every week you defend Carp, he's freaking terrible. As for Austin, I gave him his props. I dont need to suck you off as you all want us to do, as you posted earlier.

Let's re-sign Courtney Brown, Matt Moore, and Ryan Fowler. Championship. Because, you're always right about players. :/

We're all Cowboys fans, we want our players to do well. If Austin goes on to become great, you wont see any of us complaining or having a problem with it. gah.
                                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-11-2009, 05:11 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information