Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per the discussion on what to do at ILB & who s/b there instead of Carpenter, here's a homer pick for Dallas entering the Rolando McClain sweepstakes, he's a lock for the Butkus Award if he continues as before, arguably the best LB in the draft. Which means trading up to get him, he will be costly. He'll go in the top 5 if he runs a 4.45 (or faster) 40 at the Combine.

I liked bringing in Brooking, whoever said he was the best FA acquisition in the Phillips regime was right, experience is a big factor in LBs learning to stay & home, maintain their assignments & not be fooled by elite experienced NFL QBs. However you also need youth & speed with young legs at LB in a 3-4 where the LBs are designed to clean up on tackles & shut down a running game. McClain would be a welcome addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
      Absolutely nothing.
      If you don't want anything from us, then why do you continue your constant self praise, seek for endless credit and call everyone here clowns and dunces? I'm trying to understand you. Help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        Bob has just authenticated my Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde analysis of how Romo rolls. You never know until the 3rd qtr. or that 1st INT which Romo has shown up.
        Bob's anaylsis is very insightful.

Except that you could replace Romo's name for any QB in the league and be 90% right. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Per the discussion on what to do at ILB & who s/b there instead of Carpenter, here's a homer pick for Dallas entering the Rolando McClain sweepstakes, he's a lock for the Butkus Award if he continues as before, arguably the best LB in the draft. Which means trading up to get him, he will be costly. He'll go in the top 5 if he runs a 4.45 (or faster) 40 at the Combine.

I liked bringing in Brooking, whoever said he was the best FA acquisition in the Phillips regime was right, experience is a big factor in LBs learning to stay & home, maintain their assignments & not be fooled by elite experienced NFL QBs. However you also need youth & speed with young legs at LB in a 3-4 where the LBs are designed to clean up on tackles & shut down a running game. McClain would be a welcome addition.
          If we trade up, it better not be for McClain. Scott has us taking Terence Cody. As a Bama fan, how do you like that? I personally have mixed feelings about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            If you don't want anything from us, then why do you continue your constant self praise, seek for endless credit and call everyone here clowns and dunces? I'm trying to understand you. Help me.
            I am not well D. My back really hurts. I am so sorry. My Oxy ran out and it took me a few days to get to the MD. Forgive me.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Bob's anaylsis is very insightful. Except that you could replace Romo's name for any QB in the league and be 90% right. lol.
              He is right. So generic as to be useless. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                I am not well D. My back really hurts. I am so sorry. My Oxy ran out and it took me a few days to get to the MD. Forgive me.
                Well get well soon. That at least explains some of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                  I did the forum mock and here were my results:

55. Nate Allen, S, South Florida

Allen gives us a boost in the secondary and can push for a starting job immediately. He and Michael Hamlin are talented young DBs who could really develop into big time players IMO.
                  I really like Nate Allen, and I think he'll go higher than that. I think with Jenkins on the team he has a good shot at being looked at by the Cowboys. I'm sure that it would be appealing to put former teammates together, and with Jenkins performing well this year Jerry might be tempted to "go back to the well."
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Curtis Johnson is expected to be active today. Hopefully, he'll get in there in the defense. I am a little anxious to see him play in the 3-4.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Did anybody get to listen to Demarcus Ware mic'd up for the Seattle game?

He was getting stalled early in the game, and he went up to Campo or one of the defensive coaches and said "he's playing heavy, I tried to bullrush him and he's playing heavy but I'm gonna go right around him", and literally the very next time on the field he blew right to the outside of him for a sack untouched.

It was a thing of beauty to hear how he was setting him up for it, and called it on the sideline.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Ware just doesnt have the voice to be a yeller. haha. He's so soft spoken, it just sounds weird. But he has certainly taken initiative and followed up on that promise to be more vocal or more of a leader. You gotta love him. And he really does have a great football IQ and that shows out there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• There's a sound byte they play on the Ticket of DeMarcus singing to his baby daughter. It's kinda funny hearing this big strong guy be so playful and silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                            There's a sound byte they play on the Ticket of DeMarcus singing to his baby daughter. It's kinda funny hearing this big strong guy be so playful and silly.
                            One of the many reason even a bitter rival likes and respects him...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Victor Butler is the better player and should be starting over Anthony Spencer.

Comment

• I'm going to relish in this win a bit before thinking about Green Bay, but one thing really gets my excited for next week. Aaron Rodgers has been sacked 37 times this season. I can't wait for his beating to come!
                                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information