This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Wade said earlier in the week that they may use Romo so I'm not surprised. I just hope it doesnt come down to a FG at the end of this game, in his first game back there.
    I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Comment

• lol.

It's going to be weird seeing him do it again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        lol.

It's going to be weird seeing him do it again.
        I think it will be fun to see him do it again! I hope he doesn't drop the snap to him! : P
        Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG; 12-10-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Why is this a big deal? Theoretically, your QB should have the best hands on the team because he handles the ball on every play.

Plus, it does give the defense something else to think about. They certainly never had to worrry about McBriar raising up and throwing a pass.

This should be the least of our worries.
          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
            Why is this a big deal? Theoretically, your QB should have the best hands on the team because he handles the ball on every play.

Plus, it does give the defense something else to think about. They certainly never had to worrry about McBriar raising up and throwing a pass.

This should be the least of our worries.
            Why not Kitna?

Comment

• Maybe Romo is better.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Maybe Romo is better.
                I personally have no issues with Romo doing it. It gives you more options in fake kick scenarios.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                  I personally have no issues with Romo doing it. It gives you more options in fake kick scenarios.
                  That'll never happen while Garrett is here. Can anyone remind me when the last time we faked a punt, FG attempt or heck... what was our last called trick play?

Comment

• D, that's not Garrett's call.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Actually, it is. Decamillis doesnt call or draw up those type of plays.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• If that's not Garrett's job responsibility then we have a wrong guy handing out everyone's assigned responsibilities. LOL.

Comment

Why is this a big deal?
                          Do you really need to ask this question? You really see no problem with your starting QB as the holder? Even if I tried to ignore what happened in Seattle(which I can't which makes this whole situation more ironic) it's still a dumb ass idea.

It's BS anyway, what the hell were we doing in Training Camp again? Here we are in December looking for a FG kicker which should of been the easiest thing to find when we were out there in shorts.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I hate to put too much stock in one play that happened a long time ago, but why do we have to use ROMO? There has to be another option.

And as a side note...is anyone else questioning the kicker instead of the holder but me? It appears I am in the minority here, but the holds did not look bad to me. I am not a kicker (obviously), but at this point I am not going to blame the holder.
                            I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• Folk is going to kick the **** out of Romo's thumb on his throwing hand. Calling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Folk is going to kick the **** out of Romo's thumb on his throwing hand. Calling it.
                                Hahaha. That would be hilarious!

HH, I've been saying it. Folk is the problem. He hasn't been the same since he got hurt. I initially thought that when we drafted Buehler that the team knew something about Folk that we didn't know. But Folk still has the kicking job.

The only good I see out of this is that if Folk keeps screwing up then we'll finally drop him and give Buehler a chance to see if we can live without Folk.

... Or Folk gets his act together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information