Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bout Them Cowboys!!!! 13-1 Sounds Great!!! In The Immortal Words Of The Nature Boy Whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

• You guys just dominated the hell outta us. Great game guys.

Good luck going forward into the playoffs

Comment

• Folk needs to go!!!!

JG called a great game.

Comment

• Apparently it benefits the Cowboys if I watch most of the game from a strip club!?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
            Apparently it benefits the Cowboys if I watch most of the game from a strip club!?
            Keep it going

Comment

• Shaun Suisham
              Jason Elam
              Mike Nugent (who maybe the only kicker worst then Folk right now)

anymore?

Comment

• theres absolutely no way Nick Folk should remain on the team. no way at all. that was pathetic.

btw, great win for the Cowboys. you guys deserved that one. you dominated them.

Comment

• If he missed a 40 or so yarder...I would think he would still have a job but that one wasnt much longer than an extra point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Let's talk about Doug Free. I wanna hear some opinions before I share some of my own. I really tried to watch him carefully yesterday and came away with some thoughts.

Comment

• Free looks to be getting more and more comfortable, the more he plays. He obviously isnt that strong, he's a bend, but dont break type of tackle. He'll get pushed back but, he does a very good job of staying in front of his man. He's a better run blocker than pass blocker but, he's not bad there either. At the least, you have a starting caliber RT. We havent missed a beat with him in there, imo and they havent even been helping him as much as they were, when he first got in there. He's playing confidently. I like what we have in him, the guy is def. a starter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I love what he's done, but I've been trying to see if he can possibly be our LT of the future when Columbo returns. I don't really think he'd be all that worse then Flozell over there. He hasn't blown me away, but at the same time if you don't notice him too much(kinda like you notice any time Proctor is in the game) he's doing alright.

I'd love if he could play LT for us and it be easier to get another swingman to play the tackle spots, but for all the hype Free has got prior to this year I'm pleased. If Brewster can maybe be a RT fill in guy down the line like Free, that gives us more flexibility if Free could be a LT and improves depth even more.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• As of right now, I'm not so sure he's a Left Tackle. Because he can be moved around and he does get pushed back so far. That could really be a problem on the opposite side. But it's still early yet, I def. think he's a starter, like I said before, imo. But it's more likely that his future is at RT. He looks like a good one at least. His playing Left would sure solve a lot of problems and put a lot of us at ease, that's for sure. It's still possible but, it would be great if he can improve that strength. I'm actually surprised that it looks like he hasnt become that much stronger since getting into the league yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• yes GB loses!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Let's talk about Doug Free. I wanna hear some opinions before I share some of my own. I really tried to watch him carefully yesterday and came away with some thoughts.

You know I've been a fan of him for a while. I think he's done very well. In fact, one of his weaknesses was that he wasn't a powerful blocker. Well, one of those goal line plays they showed a replay and he drove his guy down and caved in his side of the line. I think he's actually been a better run blocker than anyone anticipated. He's always been a good pass blocker because of his athleticism, but he appears to have gotten stronger. He also looks really good out in space. They've run that screen out to his side several times and he does an outstanding job and I think last night he was the one that knocked that NO CB out of the game when they ran that screen to Austin.

Frankly, I think he needs to take over for Flo next year. I've seen enough.

Now, if a stud falls to us in the draft, you have to go there, but right now, I don't see a guy being there in the mid 20s that will come in day one and out play Free.
                              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Matt Moore played pretty well against a team that's supposed to have a really good defense. I remember some of y'all were pissed when we let him go. He certainly would've been a better backup than Brad Johnson last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information