Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't is our center have problem with hearing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
      For whatever reasons, I don't think Dallas has ever had much of a home-field advantage. I think the more hardcore blue collar type fans you can get in a stadium, the louder it is. The prices that we charge for tickets aren't going to draw much of that crowd. Too many rich, pretty people on their cells asking some goober relative if they can see them on TV.
      I think that's probably right on. Conversely, I think that also explains the noise that NOR has... LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I think that's probably right on. Conversely, I think that also explains the noise that NOR has... LOL.
        Right, think about cities like Pittsburgh, Oakland, Cleveland, and Philly and compare them to the crowd at Dallas. We'll never compete in crowd noise until Dallas' big money industries really tank and ticket prices drop. Am I wrong here?

Comment

• Have any of yall been to the stadium yet? I went for the Texas and Nebraska game and I sat on the Nebraska side. I couldn't hear ANY Texas chants the whole game even after the touchdown and the fight song came up. Its like the noise just stayed on that side of the stadium.

Comment

• Well, im back. After the release of T.O., I predicted a 6-10 finish for the Cowboys and suprisingly, they have done better than I expected them to. I just wanted to admit that I was wrong but im sure most here would have to admit that if it wasnt for the emergence of Miles Austin (who in my opinion is the team's number one receiver), you would have to wonder what the Cowboys record would be.

Anyway, I admit that I was wrong and im sorry. Good luck in the playoffs. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
              Well, im back. After the release of T.O., I predicted a 6-10 finish for the Cowboys and suprisingly, they have done better than I expected them to. I just wanted to admit that I was wrong but im sure most here would have to admit that if it wasnt for the emergence of Miles Austin (who in my opinion is the team's number one receiver), you would have to wonder what the Cowboys record would be.

Anyway, I admit that I was wrong and im sorry. Good luck in the playoffs. :)
              You weren't as wrong as the guy in my sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                You weren't as wrong as the guy in my sig!
                I like PF, but that's a gem quote.

Comment

I like PF, but that's a gem quote.
                  Ditto, he's a good guy. I just knew that he'd be wrong so I saved it.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm ready to eat some crow :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Hey guys, I'm ready to eat some crow :)
                      We still like you. At least you had the guts to go out there and predict.

Comment

• The GMen games cost us the #2 seed.

1 of those two plus a win today...

Comment

• Congrats, fellas. You kicked the **** out of us. I'm really glad I didn't have a chance to watch it.

Same time next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Congrats, fellas. You kicked the **** out of us. I'm really glad I didn't have a chance to watch it.

Same time next week?
                            OK. NOW I'm scared. :/

Comment

• Like the new title for our team forum??? :D

Comment

OK. NOW I'm scared. :/
                                Wasn't meant to be a "scare tactic". I was literally asking if it'd be the same time next week.

Don't act so tough, D. Your Eagles prediction was still WAY off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information