Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall wants trade out of Denver

Per Rotoworld:

NFL insider Adam Schefter reported on 850 KOA in Denver that Brandon Marshall asked Broncos owner Pat Bowlen for a trade during their meeting Friday.

Per Schefter, Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to reconsider his stance. Marshall is not expected to back down, however, which means the Broncos are right back where they were with Jay Cutler. Though it's possible that a new contract could assuage Marshall, it's more likely that the receiver will continue to push for a trade. Perhaps the Bears will be interested. Jun. 15 - 3:11 pm et

Source: 850 KOA in Denver
    Thoughts?

Do the Broncos move him? Sign him to a long-term contract? Stand pat?
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

I would request a trade if I was Marshall also.

Comment

Trade him to Seattle for the first that they gave them... If they get rid of him Seattle is going to be getting an even sexier pick next year, and if Hasselbeck isn't healthy or good again next year, possibly two of them.

If they moved him it wouldn't be a terrible idea, especially if he goes out and does something stupid again and gets suspended even longer (4-8 games next time?), I mean they've got Royal there and Scheffler isn't too bad. If they trade him this off season though, they're going to be competing to be the worst team in the league.

Comment

Go for it skins
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

GO FOR IT BEARS, CUTLER TO MARSHALL!

wait...

Comment

Im expecting the eagles to be one of the teams that will be interested but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Marshall is worth a lot more to the Broncos than they could ever get in a trade. Then again, so was Cutler, and they still traded him. What's the max value they could get for him? Think the Bears would send them their 2nd in 2010? I would think they'd be the team outside of Denver to which Marshall would be the most valuable, but I doubt they want to have no picks in next year's draft until round 3.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                Marshall is worth a lot more to the Broncos than they could ever get in a trade. Then again, so was Cutler, and they still traded him. What's the max value they could get for him? Think the Bears would send them their 2nd in 2010? I would think they'd be the team outside of Denver to which Marshall would be the most valuable, but I doubt they want to have no picks in next year's draft until round 3.
                idk, the bears would pick a WR with that pick anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                  Trade him to Seattle for the first that they gave them... If they get rid of him Seattle is going to be getting an even sexier pick next year, and if Hasselbeck isn't healthy or good again next year, possibly two of them.

If they moved him it wouldn't be a terrible idea, especially if he goes out and does something stupid again and gets suspended even longer (4-8 games next time?), I mean they've got Royal there and Scheffler isn't too bad. If they trade him this off season though, they're going to be competing to be the worst team in the league.
                  Brandon Marshall is not worth our top 10 pick sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                    Im expecting the eagles to be one of the teams that will be interested but that shouldn't surprise anyone.
                    I doubt they will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      Brandon Marshall is not worth our top 10 pick sorry.
                      You guys were crazy to make that trade, Alphonso Smith is an elite top 10 talent in next year's draft. The Broncos played you so badly I'm sure that they could get that pick back from you in exchange for Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                        You guys were crazy to make that trade, Alphonso Smith is an elite top 10 talent in next year's draft. The Broncos played you so badly I'm sure that they could get that pick back from you in exchange for Marshall.
                        Josh McDaniels is quite the intelligent guy I must say...haha.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                          It would surprise me a great deal with them having Maclin, Jackson, and a bunch of possession receivers.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

if the Baltimore Ravens ever got Brandon Marshall, I'd be glad to say that they'd win the next 5 superbowls

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Marshall to the Jets for next years draft. lol
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information