X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16523671

My read is that McD needs to really turn things around in the second half of the season or he's gone.

Enjoy the hotseat, Josh.
    I predict we will beat the Chiefs next week, go 4-4 down the stretch and Josh will keep his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
      I predict we will beat the Chiefs next week, go 4-4 down the stretch and Josh will keep his job.
      A bold prediction. The confidence difference between the Chiefs and Broncos right now is huge. The Broncos are just expecting / waiting for something to go wrong. When you have that mindset, you will lose.

4-4 may be enough to save McD. However, if the team gives up again (ala the Raiders game), he's pretty much done regardless of record.

Comment

• So we are playing the best running team in the NFL and our leading tackler has just been done for his second DUI. If would be quite annoyed if I still cared about how we did this season.

Comment

• When it rains...

It will be interesting to see if the team actually shows up for this game. I suspect McD is pretty much done if they don't.

Comment

When it rains...

It will be interesting to see if the team actually shows up for this game. I suspect McD is pretty much done if they don't.
            I think it will actually be a good game. Without Ayers, and possibly DJ, we are going to struggle to contain them on the ground (at least Vickerson is back), though even if all healthy we would struggle.

I am interested to see how Beadles does at LG, and a hopefully now healthy Harris at RT. This is our best line, and with a now healthy Moreno, the offense doesnt really have any excuses (i.e. if we cant move the ball this week then we are just not able to move the ball against a decent defense period).

Hali is a worry - I predict we might get a few holding calls this week trying to stop him from killing Orton.

I honestly think we will either win this or go very close. If we dont, then I suspect you are right and McDaniels will be very close to the edge.

Comment

• Just wanted to say good luck today guys. Should be a fun game to watch. I love these AFC West rivalries. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• How's Ryan Clady been playing this year?

Comment

• Good game guys.

Well, not really. Good game on your part. We got the **** beat out of us. This one is over before halftime.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• And the Lord said, it was good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                      Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

• Haley's vagina hurts.
                        save Freeman

Comment

• Great win yesterday guys, the city of San Diego appreciates it. Wink.
                          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                            Haley's vagina hurts.
                            He grabbed that opportunity to look like a **** on national TV with both hands. Well done.

He should save his angry ***** act for his own players, particularly those on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
                              Great win yesterday guys, the city of San Diego appreciates it. Wink.
                              It will be interesting to see if you appreciate the next game we play.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if you appreciate the next game we play.
                                I have been trying not to think about abuse that our secondary is gonna get from Rivers. Lets just enjoy the fact we had an easy win for a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information