so foxworth is gonna stay as 3rd string corner, correct
    Yea, he's the nickel.

Comment

• k thanks 10char
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

• First, I think it would be cool for a mod to trim down the threads and only keep the ones that are current

Secondly, it just occured to me that Broncos Mini-Camp starts in friggin July. We are one of 2 teams that does not have mini-camp in May.

That other team? Gary Kubiak's Houston Texans, who will hold theirs in June.
        Obviously, Kubiak likes the idea of having mini-camp later, I'm just not sure of the advantages.

Anyone know what #'s the rookies will wear?
        Jarvis Moss 95 or 96?
        Tim Crowder 95 or 96?
        Ryan Harris- 72?
        Marcus Thomas- 77?

Comment

• According to DenverBroncos.com..

#95 Jarvis Moss
          #96 Tim Crowder
          #74 Ryan Harris
          #77 Marcus Thomas

Comment

• i also saw that travis henry will wear 20 and mike bell 30
            Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
            I smoke ten blunts before lunch
            Gucci Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
              i also saw that travis henry will wear 20 and mike bell 30
              yeah... and i think its cool that someone is wearing TD's # again.. maybe bell will explode.
              Last edited by Jimmy; 05-12-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• also.. interesting fact.. we have a linebacker that cant wear the #'s 50-59 or 90-99 since all are taken...

someone will be cut

Comment

• also, acccording to denverbroncos.com depth chart

Dj williams is still at sam...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    also, acccording to denverbroncos.com depth chart

Dj williams is still at sam...
                    No worries, that depth chart hasn't been updated since the end of our season. They will likely release a new one before or after training camp.

Comment

• Broncos Mini-Camp is wisely set late for a reason. The rookies currently have playbooks and access to coaching staff (to understand what is expected of them and encouraged to ask questions now) and facilities to work-out (as in get yourself in shape).

The Broncos expect that their rookies will be ready to know their assignments by mini-camp. The mini-camps that are set this month require the new players walk-through the plays, rather than know what reads and audibles mean. (If you recall Cutler was trying to digest the playbook to be prepared for mini-camp last year). You will notice the Broncos mini-camp has more live drills or scrimmages rather than teams that are in mini-camp now where they have individual position workouts. It just seems more productive to have the mini-camp later.

Last year I believe John Clayton wrote an article on this issue and cited several teams that are considering moving their mini-camps later for these very reasons.

Comment

• Interesting!

Stat of the week: Denver coach Mike Shanahan has dumped his leading rusher after each of the past four seasons. Tatum Bell rushed for 1,025 yards last year, and he was traded to Detroit this spring in the deal that brought the Broncos cornerback Dre' Bly. Mike Anderson was released after posting 1,014 yards in 2005. In 2004, Reuben Droughns ran for 1,240 yards and was traded to Cleveland for defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban and defensive tackle Michael Myers. And in 2003, Clinton Portis was swapped to Washington for cornerback Champ Bailey after rushing for 1,591 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                          sucks for travis henry.

while we're on the subject, assuming mcfadden is drafted top five, is there any back yoiu guys would want? i'm surprised by the number of people who are giving us a running back (clearly it's early, but i would've figured the henry signing made that less of a possibility). i've also seen people argue that slaton doesn't fit our scheme. i'm curious as to why.
                          shanahan loves a one cut runner that can pound the ball, and doesn't do all this flashy juke bullcrap. slaton wouldn't provide an upgrade to henry in the ZBS. maybe im missing something here. care to enlighten me? I would love to get a guy like marlon lucky, as he has good size and speed, and is agile. seems like he has good vision, and could be an effective 5 yard per carry guy. lets see if he can stay healthy

Comment

• guys.. a broncos player broke his foot and worse case scenario, if it doesnt heal that fast, will miss preseason

i will say this.. its either Tony Scheffler, Brandon Marshall, Travis Henry, or Javon Walker.. make ur guesses.

http://www.rotowire.com/roto_to_gnew...2433&sport=nfl

this is never, ever good, when a young developing player gets hurt, but i am glad that it happened now rather then later. graham should also get some more reps which is beneficial, but this is bad news overall obviously
                            Last edited by Jimmy; 05-19-2007, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Well that blows. Scheffler was our 2nd best weapon last year with Jay. Marshall will need to step it up, which I'm confident he can, if effects linger for a while. We've got the makings of a GREAT young offense, I just realised. You got Mike Bell(if he can become great), Cutler, Marshall and Scheffler and Walker is still only like 27 or 28.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5949715

Kircus, 27, turned himself in at 10:15 a.m. today and was charged with second-degree assault, a Class 4 felony, according to the sheriff's office.

Shanahan said Kircus will be released from the team if he is found guilty of

causing the multiple broken bones in Krieger's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information