This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton gets benched in Denver

"Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post reports that Hamilton has been replaced in the starting lineup by former Patriots guard Ross Hochstein."

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      can't hurt.
      It was necessary. The problem goes beyond the scheme/blocking change issues... he's simply getting manhandled out there.

Do I think Hochstein is the solution? Hell no. He's a utility guy and therefore best suited for a backup role. However, we don't have a lot of options at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diehard View Post
        It was necessary. The problem goes beyond the scheme/blocking change issues... he's simply getting manhandled out there.

Do I think Hochstein is the solution? Hell no. He's a utility guy and therefore best suited for a backup role. However, we don't have a lot of options at this point.
        I hate to see this happen to guys that have been so good for so long. It is always much better to retire while you still have game rather than get dumped because you are no longer up to it.

I really hope Harris gets healthy soon. Hochstein may be okay if he is the weak link in the o-line (we can scheme around that), but when Polumbus is letting guys through on the right all game, it becomes infinitely harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
          I hate to see this happen to guys that have been so good for so long. It is always much better to retire while you still have game rather than get dumped because you are no longer up to it.
          He's been on thin ice due to the concussion problems, but IIRC his present problem is his hamstring. Injuries aside, the weak push inside has been a issue for quite a while and contributed to the goal line problems we've had the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
            how do we upgrade the spot? i think dennison can still capably find guys that fit in the later rounds, but i don't see a rookie as the immediate answer.
            D-Unit had some interesting ideas... but even more to the point, isn't Logan Mankins a FA at the end of the season? The Pats tend to be stingy and the connection to our HC certainly wouldn't hurt our chances.

as a complete aside, has wiegmann ever played G? and not that danni boatwright doesn't have a weird face, but how the **** are they married? it's like jeff garcia and whatsername.
            As far as I know, he's strictly played C... and yes, they are an odd couple.

Comment

• Maybe Weigmann is hung like a Bronco.

Sorry for putting that image in your head.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Broncos lose tackle Ryan Harris for season

Comment

• Yeah, not fun but expected when he went off the field. That being said, Polumbus has done pretty well in the running game... his main problem is the pass protection against speed rushers.

Comment

• Damn annoying that a freakin toe injury can put a guy out for the season. Cut the bloody thing off - then he will be available for playoffs (an Australian rules footballer did that with his finger some years ago - cut it off as it wasnt going to heal in time for playoffs).

Comment

• I just hope Orton doesn't get hurt. I don't think this game is very winnable to be honest, but luckily the next three are.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Hopefully Harris comes back healthy next year. He was fantastic last year and very good this year, he's a key member of the team for the future. Polumbus is ok I guess, he has looked a lot better than I expected so far this year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Polumbus is a piece of garbage. He has been owned in pass protection every game this year and is average in the running game. Losing Harris hurts tremendously.
                          Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/fs3142/status/7374458384
                            http://twitter.com/fs3142/status/7375172404

Marshall took everything out of his locker.

Even the nameplate.

Comment

• you guys thinks that mcdaniels will cut peyton hillis? hes a shanny guy that id love in DC and isnt an offense player that mcdaniels seems to really like or try to work into the offense. with all the backs on your roster i cant see all of them being kept around and id guess mcdaniels would keep guys he brought in before shanny guys. thoughts on both hillis and whether you think hed be available?

Comment

• I think Hillis is as good as gone, sadly.

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information