Kitna: 3 INT's
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

kitna: sacked 8 times
    CJ: thrown to twice
    KJ: 5 caries
    Backus and foster: allowed all 8 sacks

Comment

Defensive Line: 5 offsides or encroachment penalties.

Furrey/McDonald: 2 catches each on 3rd down, none of which result in first downs.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

shaun rogers- 8 snaps played at full speed
        shaun rogers-20 snaps played at half ass speed

roy williams- 5 catches
        roy williams-3 drops

jon kitna- 3 20 yard completions
        jon kitna- 4 20 second route reads

rod marinelli- one inspirtational one snap at a time pre game speech
        rod marinelli- one sad limp into half time as each bone in his leg "snaps"

matt millen- one happy man team doubled wins from last year
        matt millen-see above

calvin johnson- 1 chip on shoulder before game
        calvin johnson- 1 chip in ass from splinter on bench

ne more??

Comment

jeff backus- also a happy man because he is able to steal from the ford family with the ridiculous contract gift wrapped for him from millen

green bay de's- also happy because our tackles are so bad they get to dominate them all game then go have a nice turkey dinner

Comment

Cant wait for Thanksgiving, where the Lions are the turkey and will be craved up by Favre

Comment

Lions lose in a nail-biter...34-3!! Lions rush for -20 more yards, and like he said, Calvin Johnson get thrown to twice, COME ON!! Good things happen when you get the ball to the Megatron.

Comment

You guys are hilarious. Especially like the CJ wit a splinter in his ass one... LMAO.

I see Kitna being the starter for at least 2 more years unless he suffers a huge injury. Hope you all enjoy the Stanton experiment. I liked him at MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  You guys are hilarious. Especially like the CJ wit a splinter in his ass one... LMAO.

I see Kitna being the starter for at least 2 more years unless he suffers a huge injury. Hope you all enjoy the Stanton experiment. I liked him at MSU.
                  i believe he will be a good QB i watched a lot of his games and i was a huge supporter of us taking him

Comment

If it weren't for the fact that today is Thanksgiving, I would have some choice words for Raiola after that first series . . .

That said, 6-0 Lions!
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Add Jon Kitna to my list of people that are making me mad. Don't take a sack if its gonna knock you out of field goal range.

Lions should be ahead 13-0 after their first 3 drives, and yet its only 6-0.

It's only a matter of time till Favre rips our secondary to shreds.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

seems like detroits offense is continuosly shooting themselves in the foot. Dump penalties dropped passes dumb decisions. They should be winning this game but they ccant get into the endzone. Also they need to blitz the crap outa favre if they sit back he'll dominate them

Comment

Quite pathetic.

Three turkey's of the first half:

1. Jon Kitna
                          2. Dominic Raiola
                          3. Calvin Johnson

Gobble, Gobble
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Maybe Jon Kitna was right. This team could win 10 games, but not wiht him at QB. He makes this O-line look worse than they are (not that they're good.) He holds the ball well beyond when he should have thrown it, or scrambles out of the pocket, pump fakes a million times and still rarely throws it away. Kitna is not the answer, why can't the coaches and everyone else realize it.

Also, someone must have complained about the lack of action for Calvin Johnson, and yeah he had a couple of drops, but the ball was being forced to him repeatedly. Why is it so hard to spread the ball around with this recieving core? The answer................. Jon Kitna

Comment

Jeez Kitna wasn't THAT bad. The Defensive Back's were the reason the Lions lost the game. They couldn't tackle or cover at all. Just a horrid game from the DB's.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information