harrington released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harrington released?

i read somewhere that the dolphins are going to cut ties with harrington, so he will be on his 3rd team in 3 years. just didnt pan out I dont know how much longer he will be around for, hes a talented backup at most.

Miami is gonna take a Quarterback . . . you just watch. Brady Quinn to Miami
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Quinn has to actually fall that far which is unsure if he really will reports are sayingf that his stock isn't really falling like the media seems to think

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
        Quinn has to actually fall that far which is unsure if he really will reports are sayingf that his stock isn't really falling like the media seems to think
        His stock doesn't have to fall for him to slip to 9 . . . if Detroit and Cleveland pass on him (likely at this point), then its Houston, Miami, or Carolina . . .
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Xio we are going to take a QB because we cut our 3rd stringer that was going to cost us $3.5 million? Don't follow that logic.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Xio we are going to take a QB because we cut our 3rd stringer that was going to cost us $3.5 million? Don't follow that logic.
            No, you're going to take one because your new coach will want someone a little better than Cleo Lemon leading his offense.

Not to mention Quinn is gonna be pretty tempting in terms of value if he's there at 9.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I don't buy that Miami is going to take a QB in Round 1.. I could see them going for a Round 3 or 4 guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                No, you're going to take one because your new coach will want someone a little better than Cleo Lemon leading his offense.

Not to mention Quinn is gonna be pretty tempting in terms of value if he's there at 9.
                Whoa now, do NOT speak ill of Cleo Lemon.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

i see the dophins taking a QB becuase culpepper isn't good his knees are basically dead and without moss he's useless. so its up to the dolphins have cleo lemon their future QB or take Quinn if he's there

Comment

Was he really that bad? He did pretty well in one stretch.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      Was he really that bad? He did pretty well in one stretch.
                      Harrington you mean? Well, as far as I can tell he (and his fat rookie contract) were traded to the Fins, he was a pretty expensive dude.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        Harrington you mean? Well, as far as I can tell he (and his fat rookie contract) were traded to the Fins, he was a pretty expensive dude.

Yeah.... because I was referring to his stint with the Lions.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

they're talking about denver considering bringing harrington in as a backup to cutler that could spark some stuff with bly

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information