Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Spartan Fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Spartan Fans?

    Do any of you know if the MSU Pro Day is open to the public? Any info would be appreciated.

    sig by Pacific

  • #2
    I haven't seen a single Michigan State fan on this whole forum.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      I haven't seen a single Michigan State fan on this whole forum.
      There are a few. asmitty45, 49ers169, Holt Bruce.

      Comment


      • #4
        We keep the State fans locked up in the cellar.

        Comment


        • #5
          Im a Michigan fan obviously, but I live less then 15 minutes from MSU campus. Plus I cant make it to Ann Arbor to see U of M's Pro Day. I would like to see Devin Thomas and Kellen Davis in person.

          sig by Pacific

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not sure U-M's Pro Day is even open to the public. I know their Junior Day / Night of Champion is closed to both the public and the media.

            Comment


            • #7
              theres a Rams fan who is a Spratan fan: holtfan92

              Comment


              • #8
                I am here, I'm not sure when the pro day is but I know ex-Spartan Basketballer Antonio Smith has been training here in East Lansing and is participating in the Pro Day as a TE.

                He's 6'8" and very athletic, but he's 32. Might be worth a 7th rounder for a team with nothing to lose.

                fenikz

                "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                35-21

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  We keep the State fans locked up in the cellar.
                  You guys have gotten to know that place pretty well this basketball season.

                  fenikz

                  "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                  35-21

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                    You guys have gotten to know that place pretty well this basketball season.
                    No offense dude but Nietzel scored 6 points today! Unacceptable...lol


                    The pro day is Wednesday the 12th BTW

                    sig by Pacific

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
                      No offense dude but Nietzel scored 6 points today! Unacceptable...lol
                      Thats one more point than you guys have Big Ten wins.

                      Have fun at home

                      fenikz

                      "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                      35-21

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        Have fun at home
                        You guys will be coming home after the second round, so we won't be lonely for too long.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          You guys will be coming home after the second round, so we won't be lonely for too long.
                          Haha, very possible.

                          But the trip will be nice.

                          Start paying players again and maybe you guys can join us in the next decade.

                          fenikz

                          "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                          35-21

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            State's off to a great start to thier '09 football recruiting class

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by woodnick View Post
                              State's off to a great start to thier '09 football recruiting class
                              Thats an understatement, we already have 5 of the top 9 in state players, with some others showing serious interest.

                              Our RB's Larry Caper and Edwin Baker are both great and will possibly be the top two backs in the midwest for 09.

                              fenikz

                              "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                              35-21

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information