New Unis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Unis

They are pretty much exactly the same except for the numbers...and the Logo is cool, but what was the point of changing it if it wasn't going to be drastic?

They said that the changes were going to be evolutionary, not revolutionary. That's pretty much what happened.

I'm glad that they didn't completely overhaul it...it's a good look imo.
    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Anyone have pics?

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

The crowd was chanting "Curry Curry" Mayhew replies with "How about Jason Smith?" that's funny.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

The quality isn't great, but here are some pics.

You can buy the new jerseys here.

http://www.detroitlionsstore.com/car...uct_list&c=129

Comment

and now for something completely similar.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Yeah that Lewand moment was pretty interesting... He steps up and says "How about Jason Smith" and the crowd went totally dead, and Lewand kind of snickered a little bit. Guess we aren't taking Jason Smith. Lewand is way too slick to expose our first pick to ridicule like that and then smirk about it.

P.S. About the unis - it was obvious all along, even before the leak, that the colors and the silhouette of the logo were staying the same. To change them would have required changes to Ford Field that would cost huge dollars.
              Last edited by Calvin & Kevin; 04-20-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Its amazing how such subtle changes can ruin a uniform. The logo isnt a big deal. I like it when its not on the helmet, but it just adds clutter when its on the helmet. The numbers are the biggest problem though. Whats wrong with the standard block print?

Comment

I like the logo much better. Can actually tell it's a Lion now.. looked almost like an animal cracker version of a Lion before.

Should have kept the same style numbers though.

Comment

well, if there's one undeniable benefit of the new logo, it's this.

Today on ESPN they were discussing the Lions and FOR ONCE THE G-DAMN LION WASN'T TILTED 30 DEGREES CLOCKWISE

You know how they displayed the old Bubbles logo - tilted forward like he's looking into the ground, to fit more horizontally. Now that they've replaced it with the new logo, it seems to be oriented correctly, FINALLY. Hallelujah.

Comment

Originally posted by ESPforMe View Post
                      I like the logo much better. Can actually tell it's a Lion now.. looked almost like an animal cracker version of a Lion before.

Should have kept the same style numbers though.
                      it just looks messy on a helmet though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Still cant do better than their black jerseys, probably my favourite in the entire NFL.

Not a big fan overall though, liked the old ones better.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information