X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals release OT Levi Jones

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4146269

Should the lions make a call?

He might still be worth it. A new coach, a new town might help him a lot. I was a big believer that he was mostly in a mental state of losing which is why he didnt play well the past few years. He didnt want to be in Cincy, he got injured and always seemed to play a little more timid after.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

no way. i read that the bengals were one of the worst couple teams at running to his side last year. we have no need for him.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Strictly a player whose health will decide if anybody signs him.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

if he's cheap (and I can't imagine him still demanding a big contract) why not take a shot at him... he can't be worse than Foster and may provide some competition for Backus at the OT spot...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i would sign him and let him compete to start ..i remember when cincinnati was making there playoff run he was a beast..maybe he still has somthing left....

Comment

Originally posted by DETROIT BADBOY View Post
              i would sign him and let him compete to start ..i remember when cincinnati was making there playoff run he was a beast..maybe he still has somthing left....
              Welcome to the board but I don't want any part of the Bungel's leftovers.

I pass on Levi.

Comment

Personally I'd rather not. Levi is aging and his body has clearly broken down. Even with a relatively cheap deal, I don't think he's worth the time or risk at this point in his career.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information