X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall Improvement

very nice article that gives us all hope from espn
    http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/...vin_johns.html

Thinking about it we may have a very solid defense this year. Depending on Avril our pass rush could be scary with him and Julian Peterson. The only week spot is DT and CB where the issue is that we are thin but I feel as if Schwartz has always been thin at CB and has never had that shut down guy. DT will be interesting to watch with 3 guys all being big question marks.

did that article actually mention StorminNorman?

also: don't get your hopes up, just wait and see. That's my tactic.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      did that article actually mention StorminNorman?

also: don't get your hopes up, just wait and see. That's my tactic.
      Just do what I do. Hope for the 10 win Kitna special but then ask your fiance to give you a BJ after every Lions loss. 0-16 wasn't that bad last year.

Comment

hahahah Stormin Normin nice!

Comment

going along with overall improvement, delmas has found the cure for cancer and probably has an innate immunity to rookie hazing.
          http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._that_lou.html

Even the scouting department would love to say they knew Delmas was going to be this impressive this early, but they can't.

The reason? What nobody knew - or could know - before the draft is how good his football instincts really were and how they would translate so smoothly to the NFL level. They couldn't know how seamlessly he would fit the locker room chemistry and the energy he brings to the football field and the workout room every single day. They couldn't know how rapidly he would pick up the defense and understand the concepts of what they're doing and why. They couldn't know his true maturity level as a ballplayer until they spent days, not hours, around him.

Even several of the Lions veteran players, who normally have great disdain for rookies until they've actually proven something during the regular season, are greatly encouraged by what they've seen so far from Delmas. Again, the final analysis is yet to be written but the Lions' horrendous streak of second-round disasters may have come to a stunning halt.
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
            Just do what I do. Hope for the 10 win Kitna special but then ask your fiance to give you a BJ after every Lions loss. 0-16 wasn't that bad last year.
            haha... still I hope that wasn't the only occasion for BJ's... otherwise you need to become a baseball fan.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

haha... still I hope that wasn't the only occasion for BJ's... otherwise you need to become a baseball fan.
              Haha no they are not a rare occasion still thank goodness. But these are no questions asked no effort of romance necessary lol. Haha Saints game I got it at half time lol. Titans game I probably would have too at half time, but can't be getting one with the family over eating Turkey lol. That would be one awkward Thanksgiving.

Comment

Haha no they are not a rare occasion still thank goodness. But these are no questions asked no effort of romance necessary lol. Haha Saints game I got it at half time lol. Titans game I probably would have too at half time, but can't be getting one with the family over eating Turkey lol. That would be one awkward Thanksgiving.
                well, yes. that would definately take the attention away from the turkey.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm glad I'm not hearing idiots moaning about how we passed up pile jumper and Maualuga for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                    I'm glad I'm not hearing idiots moaning about how we passed up pile jumper and Maualuga for this guy.
                    who?

I liked the Delmas pick, although I would probably have preferred Butler there.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

who?

I liked the Delmas pick, although I would probably have preferred Butler there.
                      Laurinitis.

I'd much rather have Delmas, Foote, Levy instead of Rey or Nitis and no Delmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        Laurinitis.

I'd much rather have Delmas, Foote, Levy instead of Rey or Nitis and no Delmas.
                        Agreed. Delmas is going to be good and he's yet another solid tackler on the team. And then when I think about Dwight Smith/Pearson, I'm so happy we got Delmas. Bullocks and Alexander are both in the last year of their contracts. Good pick.

Comment

Agreed. Delmas is going to be good and he's yet another solid tackler on the team. And then when I think about Dwight Smith/Pearson, I'm so happy we got Delmas. Bullocks and Alexander are both in the last year of their contracts. Good pick.
                          one thing is for sure, we coulda picked a lot worse than Delmas. Bad picks would have included Rey and Laur-ican'tspellhisname-is.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I admit that I did want Maualuga and I still wish we picked him.. But I'm satisfied with the Delmas pick and hopefully he develops into something real good for us. I've heard nothing but good about him so far.

Comment

IMO Delmas is in the mold of Bob Sanders
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information