X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Curry traded to Rams

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-...,2625178.story

For Orien Harris, DT

Alright move. We need DT help really bad. I would think that Schwartz liked him coming out of the draft or seen something in him since he's been in the league for us to target him.

7th team in 3 years for Orien Harris. Yeah Schwartz must have really seem something he liked.

Comment

Curry was probably going to get cut but Harris is the bottom of the scrap heap. Really doesn't make us better. Battle for a roster spot with Cohen.

Comment

Greatest trade ever.

Comment

Harris never really liked him never thought he was all that great, i personally love the trade, Ronald Curry was one of my favorite WR Oakland had, (also Jerry Porter) maybe he can do some good for the Rams we have a weak WR core, only good one we have is Avery.

Comment

Don't ya'll have a lot of depth at WR? It doesn't hurt to have a 300-lbs DT in the rotation, so if you have a lot of bodies at WR...
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Don't ya'll have a lot of depth at WR? It doesn't hurt to have a 300-lbs DT in the rotation, so if you have a lot of bodies at WR...
              I'm not sure if you can call Bryant Johnson/Dennis Northcutt/Derrick Williams behind Calvin depth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Calvin Johnson is depth

Comment

I'd call our 2nd-4th WR depth. Our best player going down would be terrible, but with a good QB we could make do with that lineup plus Pettigrew. Hopefully Stafford is that QB. Plus our running game has to get going more importantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I'm not sure if you can call Bryant Johnson/Dennis Northcutt/Derrick Williams behind Calvin depth.
                    I'd call it better than what we've had in the past - David Kircus and John Standeford and a bunch of #1 draft picks whose egos dwarfed their on field production.

Comment

anything is an improvement than what we have now. especially if grady is out for a few games at the beginning of the season. we were rediculously thin at DT after the redding trade.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information