No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns(1-8) at Detroit Lions(1-8), Nov 22. 1pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sign kevin smith up for wide receiver duty. better hands than bryant and northcutt.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
      Whats the rookie record for yardage in a game?

Edit: 405 by Matt Leinart

Stafford could realistically shatter that by games end.
      345 yards with 1:28 to go in the 3rd and just got the ball back....he's got a great shot at it. He's had an amazing day so far regardless.
      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

2 int's when they mattered. Hopefully staff will matures next year, cause he can't win us **** this year.

Comment

That was a close game. What a finish!
          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

OH BABY what a game!

I love me some Mattthew Stafford.

Comment

that was the first lions game that was worth watching in a long time. great finish. hopefully stafford isn't out for the year for stupidly holding onto the ball for the entire 8 seconds and then getting killed.
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                2 int's when they mattered. Hopefully staff will matures next year, cause he can't win us **** this year.
                He ran a tight 2 minute drill to win it. Awesome performance!!!
                [

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
                  He ran a tight 2 minute drill to win it. Awesome performance!!!

.................oh, nfl site said the game was over Brownies 37 Lions 31. I guess I'll take back my statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                    that was the first lions game that was worth watching in a long time. great finish. hopefully stafford isn't out for the year for stupidly holding onto the ball for the entire 8 seconds and then getting killed.
                    Did Stafford get injured on the last play?? Please tell me that he didn't!
                    [

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
                      Did Stafford get injured on the last play?? Please tell me that he didn't!
                      The radio guys said it was a shoulder injury, but he got hurt on the second to last play and then came back out with the obvious injury and threw the game winning TD pass. Culpepper was set to take the last play before Cleveland took a timeout.

Comment

i'm in kalamazoo so i was watching it on cbs. stafford was murdered on the play. he was doing his best brett favre/eli manning escape moves for 8 murderous seconds and then was driven into the ground after heaving a hail mary 40+ yards. his left shoulder/collarbone was killed. i was screaming to actually keep daunte in the game, but it worked better this way. except that after the touchdown pass stafford was wincing in pain and ran to the sidelines holding his left shoulder looking like something was definately wrong.
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I just saw the highlights....I hope he's ok
                          [

Comment

Was the pass interference call at the end legit? I didn't see it.

Comment

Stafford's final line 422 yrds- 5 TDS, 2 INTS

Rookie QB TD record for a single game!
                              Last edited by Scotty D; 11-22-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

calvin was cut off, so yes but it probably would have been intercepted anyway. the whole ''injury time out'' thing though is confusing since the lions had no time outs left and stafford didn't sit a play out, but technically they didn't need a time out because the game was over and the next play was on extended time due to a defensive penalty. i'm not sure the whole legality of any of it, but all i know is that it looked good and that win definitely felt good.
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information