Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We just got MOLLYWHOPPED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We just got MOLLYWHOPPED

    That's one of the worst losses I can remember.. We just got completely dominated.

    Discuss.

  • #2
    I was there soaking wet. I am happy it was a blowout because I could be sick in the morning :(
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #3
      well atleast we lost to the ravens. i would have been pissed if it were the browns or some other terrible team. the ravens actually have talent.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

      Prowler's Newb Guide

      Comment


      • #4
        well like you said WMD, it was men against boys out there.

        Sig by Fenikz

        I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

        Comment


        • #5
          Well any team that loses by 6 touchdowns in the NFL has a ton of work to do. Kevin Smith looked like the only Lion that got off the plane ... then he blows out his knee.

          Comment


          • #6
            Daunte Culpepper is just awful. I know the defense was worse than putrid, but the offense couldn't move the ball at all. I laugh every time I think back to all the "Don't draft Stafford, we have Culpepper" people. I know Stafford throws a lot of interceptions, but we can generally put up some points and move the ball effectively with him in there.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Daunte Culpepper is just awful. I know the defense was worse than putrid, but the offense couldn't move the ball at all. I laugh every time I think back to all the "Don't draft Stafford, we have Culpepper" people. I know Stafford throws a lot of interceptions, but we can generally put up some points and move the ball effectively with him in there.
              HAHA that is exactly what I was saying. All those people who were excited he was back in shape and all the bull. He isn't a starter, probably not even a back up anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't understand why Schwartzy didn't give Stanton a chance, it was pretty ugly......the Ravens fan in me loved it, but the Lions fan in me cried with every Ravens score after we made it 20-3. And when Kevin Smith went down I just felt awful thats a guy that could play for my team anyday. He hasn't given up on his team and was playin great and then thats how karma repays him....sucks!
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                  Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Daunte Culpepper is just awful. I know the defense was worse than putrid, but the offense couldn't move the ball at all. I laugh every time I think back to all the "Don't draft Stafford, we have Culpepper" people. I know Stafford throws a lot of interceptions, but we can generally put up some points and move the ball effectively with him in there.
                  HAHA that is exactly what I was saying. All those people who were excited he was back in shape and all the bull. He isn't a starter, probably not even a back up anymore.
                  I still don't fully understand what happened to Daunte Culpepper. But honestly, there were people saying don't draft Stafford because of Culpepper? He was out of football. Because he was awful.

                  Back to my original point, I still don't know what happened to Culpepper. This is a guy who was once one of the elite QB's in the NFL. And now he's one of the worst.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Isn't every football fan in the NFL a Lions fan at heart? Everyone wants them to win. And P-L I agree with you 209920384u0%. Culpepper is terrible.

                    sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      I still don't fully understand what happened to Daunte Culpepper. But honestly, there were people saying don't draft Stafford because of Culpepper? He was out of football. Because he was awful.
                      Basically. People were just too afraid to take the QB. They wanted immediate help so they said we should draft Jason Smith or Aaron Curry, and then draft Bradford, Colt, or Tebow next year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        People were gun shy worrying that it might be Harrington 2.0 basically.

                        The only thing I really came away with from today's game was how nice it would have been to see Oher in Honalulu blue. Oh well.
                        [

                        Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by noondog View Post
                          People were gun shy worrying that it might be Harrington 2.0 basically.

                          The only thing I really came away with from today's game was how nice it would have been to see Oher in Honalulu blue. Oh well.
                          I was thinking about how Suh would've eaten Ray Rice in one bite on their first series.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stafford is going to be Payton Manning don't worry. Payton had like 28 ints first year. Schwartzy just needs to find him a nice Qb coach and offensive coordinator and stick with them for 3-5 years, being that they don't suck. And bam you have your next payton manning in Stafford.
                            Last edited by brat316; 12-14-2009, 01:15 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Stafford is going to be Payton Manning don't worry. Payton had like 28 ints first year. Schwartzy just needs to find him a nice Qb coach and offensive coordinator and stick with them for 3-5 years, being that they don't suck. And bam you have your next payton manning in Stafford.
                              spell Peyton Manning correct it is his given name

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information