Tony Scheffler a Lion ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
    Good points ... welcome out of the closet!
    Thanks this off-season I'm actually making a little sense out of these Lions finally.

Comment

I don't mind the trade. Schwartz has been good at turning mid round draft picks at LB into solid NFL starters.

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
        Good points ... welcome out of the closet!
        Uh... *looks around* yeah.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
          This trade makes me concerned about Pettigrew... and now we have 4 7ths. Meaning we may draft Bill Stull.

Yughk.
          maybe trade up for an early sixth round pick?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            maybe trade up for an early sixth round pick?
            I'll just say "whatever" to that.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

I'll just say "whatever" to that.
              american style 'whaddevur' or british style 'wha-evar'?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                american style 'whaddevur' or british style 'wha-evar'?
                Now I'm just confused. American style I'm guessing.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

We need to keep one of our 7th's for ZOLTAN so the rest are fair game.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Landon Johnson might be our answer at Will. That move went under the radar. He's a decent player with experience. Or we draft one again ughh but at least Mayhew has a better track record finding LBs.

Comment

As BVO makes the point... we should have gone after him last year and drafted Oher.

Bah.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Some people don't understand how bad Ernie Sims was last year. ProFootballFocus had him rated as the worst linebacker in the entire FNL last season. Now the coaches don't need to feel like they have to play him because of contract and draft position. Like Brodeur said, pretty much anyone can come in and play better than Sims did last year. Levy was very good last year and can play all three positions so between Follett and Dizon we can figure out who fits best where and play Levy at the other spot.

I also love the idea of running two tight end sets with Pettigrew and Scheffler when Brandon is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Some people don't understand how bad Ernie Sims was last year. ProFootballFocus had him rated as the worst linebacker in the entire FNL last season. Now the coaches don't need to feel like they have to play him because of contract and draft position. Like Brodeur said, pretty much anyone can come in and play better than Sims did last year. Levy was very good last year and can play all three positions so between Follett and Dizon we can figure out who fits best where and play Levy at the other spot.

I also love the idea of running two tight end sets with Pettigrew and Scheffler when Brandon is healthy.
                          All my Eagles friends are exited... I'm going to use that ProFootballFocus stat to burst their bubbles.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

All my Eagles friends are exited... I'm going to use that ProFootballFocus stat to burst their bubbles.
                            The thing is Sims is probably a better fit for the Eagles now then the Lions, so I see his production increasing

Comment

Originally posted by eeth View Post
                              The thing is Sims is probably a better fit for the Eagles now then the Lions, so I see his production increasing
                              translation: the Eagles defense will cover up his horrible play better than the Lions' did, so he'll look less like a complete bust.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

A little random, but at least we'll have a tight end who can catch the ball on
                                Madden now. I don't know about you guys, but I had problems with Pettigrew dropping a ton of balls.... and he's slower than crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information