No announcement yet.

Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• based on what I've seen, Forcier and Beaver will be given every chance to win the starting job

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Iron, before I read the whole thing, I don't like the 3-3-5 when you have 3 crappy LBs, 4 crappy DBs, and the strength of the team is the DL.
      You'd need the DL to be huge and have non-stop motors and 3 super ultra linebackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
        Do you really think there will be 11 returning starters on O though? I have a feeling that, if he can find them, Rod may go with guys that fit his system better rather than experience, however little that experience may be. Say he decides to go with a freshman QB, which I feel would probably be a mistake. Would you still think we'd go 6-6? Is the line really going to improve that much? Will the fumbles suddenly go away? I'm not so sure honestly. Unfortunately, I think 6-6 and a bowl may be a goal to shoot for next year, rather than a low point.
        You're right, I jumped the gun. It still stands, that as of right now, Minor will return at RB. Mathews, Odoms, and Clemons/Hemingway/Rogers will start at the receiver spots. The OL is a giant cluster ****, but I think that Schilling (as much as he sucks), Molk and Moosman are going to keep their jobs.

As of right now, I say 6-6 or 7-5. Ask me again after spring practice and when the schedule gets locked up.

Comment

• Michigan needs a superstar playmaker to bring them back to contention. Someone who can just dominate games the way the likes of Braylon Edwards, David Terrell, Anthony Thomas, and Mike Hart once did.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Michigan needs a superstar playmaker to bring them back to contention. Someone who can just dominate games the way the likes of Braylon Edwards, David Terrell, Anthony Thomas, and Mike Hart once did.
            Tate Forcier FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Tate Forcier FTW!
              Forcier does have a certain swagger to him.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3710474

rich rod says michigan fans need more perspective and that its not all about winning and losing, but about the economy....and that we should get a life
                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3710474

rich rod says michigan fans need more perspective and that its not all about winning and losing, but about the economy....and that we should get a life
                  Further reason to hate the guy. I don't think he's doing a very good job of handling the pressures of this job.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Because some of the stuff people say are way past the border between moronic and controversial. People calling for him to be fired already are a perfect example.

Further reason to hate the guy.
                    As if you needed a reason.

I don't think he's doing a very good job of handling the pressures of this job.
                    He's doing fine. Cut the man some ******* slack.

Comment

• According to MGoBlog, McGuffie, Artis Chambers and Zion Babb are transferring.

Comment

I didn't like this hire from the start and this season has been embarrassing to say the least. Rich needs to go!

Comment

• just like the lions, i don't want to hear excuses or reasons why a team is losing. i just want wins, and its his job to find the answers. as for sympathy with the guy, that's what the buyout and his salary are for. i just want wins and michigan was doing fine before he showed up.

this is one of the most embarrassing seasons in the history of michigan football, he can do better than feed the media quotes saying that the fans who are dogging him and that are on his ass can all 'get a life'. he needs some perspective on what he's here to do.

it must be nice to be in his position and promise a better tommorrow, but sometimes tommorrow doesn't show up. if he fails to win 7 games next year then he should be gone. excuses are for the lions, not wolverines.
                          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Zion Babb and Artis Chambers have left the team.

Despite rumors that McGuffie is transferring, nobody can confirm this. They can confirm though that McGuffie's grandmother did die and Sammy might miss the OSU game to go to the services.

Comment

• I heard Babb got kicked off for texting during practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                                I didn't like this hire from the start and this season has been embarrassing to say the least. Rich needs to go!
                                Yup, one season sure is giving a guy a chance. Rodriguez went 3-8 at WVU his first year. Remind me how he did afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information