Week 3-Detroit(+9.5) at Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    follett has been tackling real lions in preparation. our dline is way better, so i would probably just sell out on the run and let the vikings' two wide receivers try and beat us.
    Unfortunately, Follett might not even play this Sunday due to a concussion.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Follett out but Levy will be back. Leaving probably Landon Johnson to go into beast mode at OLB.

Burleson is doubtful though which stinks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
        Follett out but Levy will be back. Leaving probably Landon Johnson to go into beast mode at OLB.

Burleson is doubtful though which stinks though.
        did I miss something? Did Burleson suddenly become decent again?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          did I miss something? Did Burleson suddenly become decent again?
          He was solid last year in Seattle. And he's better than Bryant Johnson or Derrick Williams on the field. He didn't really play last week and didn't play well against Chicagos D. Too early to give up on him yet. It does stink not having him play because its one less weapon for Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            so you guys who've seen entire games,

how's Suh looking?
            Imo and simply put, the only reason that Suh isn't receiving raves right now is because Best has been playing out of his mind. Suh is consistently double-teamed, getting into the backfield often, has 9 tackles and 2 sacks through two games...he will make the pro bowl if he stays relatively consistent. He has taken himself out of some runs, but that can be coached up. I'm looking for him to force a few fumbles now.
            [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

His sack of Michael Vick was a thing of beauty too. He he is engaged with the blocker and with one hand grabs Vick and throws him to the ground. Refs thought it was a face mask with how violent it was. KVB is Beast, Suh is a Double Beast that just ate Roast Beast for lunch.

Favre will be purple after he takes his jersey off.

Comment

Suh has been phenomenal. Even besides the 2 sacks and 9 tackles, I have seen a number of times already where his penetration blows up a play and someone else makes the tackle, and on pass plays he has chased a QB out of the pocket a handful of times in addition to his actual sacks. My goodness, once he really gets used to the NFL and the Lions coaches get him moving around in different positions and situations, he's going to be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                  Suh has been phenomenal. Even besides the 2 sacks and 9 tackles, I have seen a number of times already where his penetration blows up a play and someone else makes the tackle, and on pass plays he has chased a QB out of the pocket a handful of times in addition to his actual sacks. My goodness, once he really gets used to the NFL and the Lions coaches get him moving around in different positions and situations, he's going to be unstoppable.
                  Suh has gone above and beyond my expectations so far this year. I was honestly expecting more of a Gerald McCoy type of season his first year but two sacks in two games as well as what you've mentioned! Its arousing ;)
                  Last edited by DrunkenLament; 09-23-2010, 08:58 PM. Reason: Grammar Errors galore

Comment

that's good to hear. At least our two first rounders look good.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i know i'm better than bryant johnson
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I said Lions 23, VIkes 21 before the game started. Might as well stick with that.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I also picked the lions

Comment

**** these refs

Comment

1st and goal taken away on a phantom holding call, instead 2 and 20 on the 40 ending in a missed FG.

Sack and fumble recovery taken away because Suh tapped Favre on the top of the helmet while being blocked.

The NFL can suck a ****, this isn't football.

Comment

I am so tired of draw plays. Can we ever just run it normally with a fullback leading the way.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information