• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitna and Roy want......

Calvin Johnson

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...RTS01/70322037

Originally posted by Bootland27 View Post
    Holy ****.

Ok. I'll support this... if we can trade back up and draft goddamn PWillis.

Bah. I want PWillis more than CJesus.
    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

please listen to them Millen.

Comment

Originally posted by mgoblue View Post
        please listen to them Millen.
        Haha... you dont have to convince Millen... you've gotta convince Marinelli.

Either way, no. Draft PWillis.

Comment

How bout Kitna sayin "If we score more in the red zone, we’ll win 10 ball games"

10 wins???? Did Charles Rogers' break him off a hunk of the sticky icky before he left???

Comment

Originally posted by Bootland27 View Post
            How bout Kitna sayin "If we score more in the red zone, we’ll win 10 more ball games"

10 wins???? Did Charles Rogers' break him off a hunk of the sticky icky before he left???
            That's a stupid line.

A lot of our games were lost by next to nothing... late drives and bad give-a-ways.

If we score more in the red zone... we'll win many more games? 10? *shrugs*. Who knows.

Comment

I would in no way be disappoint with Calvin Johnson as our pick at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                I would in no way be disappoint with Calvin Johnson as our pick at 2.
                The more I think about it... and I HATE saying this... I wouldn't either. I'd rather have Willis, but I'd be happy with CJesus (yes, this is a new direction for me).

Drafting Willis suggests a trade down, which I also like.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                  That's a stupid line.

A lot of our games were lost by next to nothing... late drives and bad give-a-ways.

If we score more in the red zone... we'll win many more games? 10? *shrugs*. Who knows.
                  The main reason we lost was that our DEFENSE couldn't stop a damn thing. I am all for drafting PWillie and getting a good fast defense out there that can make some plays and stop other teams. I would not mind CJ21 but I really want PWillie. I think Mike Williams will produce more than everyone thinks.

Originally posted by supermario86
                  Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

If Millen has the cojones I think he should do it.

Comment

So how does Furrey feel about this?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        He would still see the field a lot. Probably be the #2 for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbs24 View Post
                          The main reason we lost was that our DEFENSE couldn't stop a damn thing. I am all for drafting PWillie and getting a good fast defense out there that can make some plays and stop other teams. I would not mind CJ21 but I really want PWillie. I think Mike Williams will produce more than everyone thinks.
                          I agree with you about the Willis-CJesus comments.

I want PWillis more than any other player in this draft. If they drafted CJesus, and filled the other needs adequately, i'll get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            He himself said that he was a slot receiver and his contract is basically of a slot receiver like money. I really doubt he would mind.

Of course, with the signing of McDonald, if CJesus (as Tactica rightfully called him), this would virtually mean the end of BMW in Detroit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              He himself said that he was a slot receiver and his contract is basically of a slot receiver like money. I really doubt he would mind.

Of course, with the signing of McDonald, if CJesus (as Tactica rightfully called him), this would virtually mean the end of BMW in Detroit.
                              Very true. RWilliams, CJesus, MFurrey and McDonald... if they cut Drummond (and their other young prospects), BMW could sit as the #5 receiver.

Ouch.

(And, thank you for using my new name for "the player formerly known as CJ21". For now on... he is, to me, CJesus.)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information