Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Briggs deal

    I know it's a Lions forum, but the Bears are a division rival and they are receiving an offer for Briggs. The deal is Wash gets Briggs and #31 overall, the Bears get #6 overall. Who are our rivals going to go after at #6? Are they going to try to trade higher for Quinn or CJesus?

  • #2
    Originally posted by woodnick View Post
    I know it's a Lions forum, but the Bears are a division rival and they are receiving an offer for Briggs. The deal is Wash gets Briggs and #31 overall, the Bears get #6 overall. Who are our rivals going to go after at #6? Are they going to try to trade higher for Quinn or CJesus?
    They'd target Quinn and Landry . . . but that trade is not happenin
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, I'd guess Quinn...

      Comment


      • #4
        Why won't it happen? I guess they could also try to trade down and get Olsen.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just what we need.

          Comment


          • #6
            Shouldn't they ask for a mid-round pick as well? Isn't Washington coming out on top in this deal?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              They'd target Quinn and Landry . . . but that trade is not happenin
              LIES!

              CJ all the way baby B)

              Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Mwahahahahahhaha....

                By the way, for what it's worth my best bet would be.

                1)Trade whole first day up for Calvin Johnson
                2)Trade down, get more picks, draft Brown, Olsen, or Poz.
                3)Brady Quinn
                4)Laron Landry
                5)Alan Branch


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Peter View Post
                  Shouldn't they ask for a mid-round pick as well? Isn't Washington coming out on top in this deal?
                  I think the Bears come out on top.. They get rid of a guy who doesn't want to be there, and give up a Glorified Round 2 pick.. and get the #6 Overall pick. This trade values Lance Briggs as the #16 Overall pick..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Mwahahahahahhaha....

                    By the way, for what it's worth my best bet would be.

                    1)Trade whole first day up for Calvin Johnson
                    2)Trade down, get more picks, draft Brown, Olsen, or Poz.
                    3)Brady Quinn
                    4)Laron Landry
                    5)Alan Branch
                    You'd have to trade your whole first day up to the Raiders for CJ... because he wont get past the #2 pick.

                    Regardless of who's picking it.
                    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                      You'd have to trade your whole first day up to the Raiders for CJ... because he wont get past the #2 pick.

                      Regardless of who's picking it.
                      QFT. No way CJ goes lower than #2, We'd pick if we don't trade down, and any team that's gonna trade with us for #2 is targeting him.

                      Unless... well of course the Cards, if they trade to #2 the pick is Thomas.

                      Imagine we trade with cards, end up @five, just try to imagine the HELL the Browns war room would go through, every team in position will be wanting their pick, since he won't go past the bucs.

                      It's crazy, it's madness, it's draft day! I can't wait.

                      Sig by Fenikz

                      I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        QFT. No way CJ goes lower than #2, We'd pick if we don't trade down, and any team that's gonna trade with us for #2 is targeting him.

                        Unless... well of course the Cards, if they trade to #2 the pick is Thomas.

                        Imagine we trade with cards, end up @five, just try to imagine the HELL the Browns war room would go through, every team in position will be wanting their pick, since he won't go past the bucs.

                        It's crazy, it's madness, it's draft day! I can't wait.
                        Draft day is too far away. It's ridiculous.
                        Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information