Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict the packers win/loss record for 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    9-7, i think we do poor the first 8 weeks (maybe 3-5) then go 6-2
    Seems most people HAVE US AT
    7-9 | 8-8 | 9-7

    Comment


    • #17
      Put me down for 7-9.

      Comment


      • #18
        11-5

        Now I pray.

        stephenson86

        Comment


        • #19
          4-12. Write it down.


          When being a fanboi goes too far.

          Comment


          • #20
            9-7 seems about right.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              10/11-6/5

              This defense will win us alot of games and when the offense start to click together we will be an excellent team.
              I take it you think Jesus is a Packer's fan?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                4-12. Write it down.
                Revisions? I am thinking the Packers are NOT going 1-12 the rest of the year...

                I am pretty surprised by the great start against three of last year's playoff teams. 10-11 wins looking well withing realm of possibility right now, given that Detroit has zero defense, Minnesota has zero pass attack and the Bears have Grossman as their QB. Packers might not have a run game, but in the WCO, that's what the QB facilitates with a short passing game.
                The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by johbur View Post
                  Revisions? I am thinking the Packers are NOT going 1-12 the rest of the year...

                  I am pretty surprised by the great start against three of last year's playoff teams. 10-11 wins looking well withing realm of possibility right now, given that Detroit has zero defense, Minnesota has zero pass attack and the Bears have Grossman as their QB. Packers might not have a run game, but in the WCO, that's what the QB facilitates with a short passing game.
                  My plan is working PERFECTLY so I'm going to stick with it. YOU JUST WAIT. 4-12.


                  When being a fanboi goes too far.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                    I take it you think Jesus is a Packer's fan?
                    Considering that comment was after someone picked the Packers to go 11-5, perhaps He is...
                    The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      As jackalope so kindly pointed out to me, I was the closest to our actual record.

                      That's what I get for really going out on a limb. I knew our defense would be great but I had no idea our passing game would be this good.

                      stephenson86

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by johbur View Post
                        Considering that comment was after someone picked the Packers to go 11-5, perhaps He is...
                        Hahahaha, yeah. Thats what I was getting at. Duh, you should know that. lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          9-7, i think we do poor the first 8 weeks (maybe 3-5) then go 6-2
                          I hate myself for doubting us, Please for give me Saint Vincent Lombardi



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information