Packers-Giants Week 2 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Warning: If the Packers lose to Jared Lorenzen, I will make fun of them for a very...very long time.
    hah, i'm glad you said that because now karma is gonna make the bears lose to damon huard and quiefs.

Comment

just saying, MANY people said the giants were gonna get destroyed by Dallas, and that was a close game.

no offense, but you guys did not look too good on O against the iggles. The giants should be looking for pass most of the time. Eli isnt OUT like many have stated, and very well may play.

just dont get your hopes up, and dont feel like the giants are just going to roll over and be an easy win...
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        just saying, MANY people said the giants were gonna get destroyed by Dallas, and that was a close game.

no offense, but you guys did not look too good on O against the iggles. The giants should be looking for pass most of the time. Eli isnt OUT like many have stated, and very well may play.

just dont get your hopes up, and dont feel like the giants are just going to roll over and be an easy win...
        yeah, i'm really not thinking that way at all. the packers seem to allow themselves one embarrassing loss per year. i'm not saying the packers will win. i AM saying that i'd be embarrassed if they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
          hah, i'm glad you said that because now karma is gonna make the bears lose to damon huard and quiefs.
          Karma eh? You want some Sun Chips to go with that peace pipe hippie?

Trust me, if we lose to the Chiefs I'll be too busy beating myself in the face with a shovel to see what anyone else has to say about it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Should be a good performance by the Pack with Jacobs, Osi, and possibly Eli out.

Comment

Assuming Eli doesn't play, we should win this one. Our defense should be able to easily stop the Giants without their starting QB or RB. We looked pretty bad last week on offense, but the addition of Jennings and Morency should really help us. I can't wait for this game.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

So your calling the Eagles defense weak? lol. If Eli does play he will be feeling the effect of what ever is going on with his arm during the game and lets face it Eli can not scramble so we should get to him, I except a lot of blitzing form us and lets face it you guys didn't do well vs the Dallas blitz.

Comment

didnt face too well agaisnt the Dallas blitz? one sack allowed all game with Ware matched up against the Giants "weak spot" on OL Diehl? Derrick Ward running well agaisnt them? not to mention Eli's HUGE game. yea, that cowboy blitz really killed us...

also, who's going to cover shockey? just curious on who normally covers the TE for you guys.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

The giants will be facing a much better defense in green bay's. McNabb was only sacked once but...
                    A-Philly has a better Oline than NY
                    B-We were in his face all day

Also I dont think Lorenzen is all that great a scrambler
                    Plaxico will face much tougher CB's in Al and Charles (Anthony Henry isnt on either's level)
                    And Collins and Bigby are better at coverage than Roy is. Not sure on Hamlin, but he cant be that good.

On Defense I dont think the G-Men matchup well if Greg Jennings and Vernand Morency are back. Morency will keep the load of off Jackson and is more of a power back. Jennings will allow DD to not have to face single coverage.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

also, who's going to cover shockey? just curious on who normally covers the TE for you guys.

Should be a fun match-up (Shockey-Hawk) to watch.

* it's either Hawk or Brady Poppinga, but I'm guessing Hawk and his speed will be lined up against Shockey.

Comment

lorenzen most likely wont play. Eli isnt out a month, he's day to day. And you guys had almost no ground game against Philly. They have better run D than us, but you guys could barely move the ball.

i admit, I'm afraid of Driver and Jennings, but i still think that neither of your safeties can cover Shockey.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post

Brady Poppinga usually covers the TE for you guys.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post

yes very fun indeed. the battle of guys with long flowing blonde hair lol

im not sure how much he'll be on shockey, dont know you're D gameplan, but i think when shockey's on safeties, he should win that matchup.

shockey v hawk will be interesting and no doubt physical
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

lorenzen most likely wont play. Eli isnt out a month, he's day to day. And you guys had almost no ground game against Philly. They have better run D than us, but you guys could barely move the ball.

i admit, I'm afraid of Driver and Jennings, but i still think that neither of your safeties can cover Shockey.
                              Like i said earlier, we had Morency injured. He will definitly help. Unless he is in pain, which is possible

Comment

yes very fun indeed. the battle of guys with long flowing blonde hair lol

im not sure how much he'll be on shockey, dont know you're D gameplan, but i think when shockey's on safeties, he should win that matchup.

shockey v hawk will be interesting and no doubt physical
                                This should be Nick Collins breakout year, if he lives up to his potential then he should keep shockey in check. Also Barnett is a good cover LB.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Brady Poppinga usually covers the TE for you guys.
                                yeah it should be him, he is the SLB which is unfortunate cuz he sucks at coverage
                                Last edited by neko4; 09-11-2007, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information