Packers-Vikings Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Vikings Week 10

Gameplan: Put Hawk, Barnett, Poppinga, and Bigby on Adrian Peterson.

We need to continue to use a good rotation at Dline. Anyword on Corey Williams?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

It's actually Week 10.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        We need to continue to use a good rotation at Dline. Anyword on Corey Williams?
        Not yet. I'm much more concerned about Collins though. We can make do without Williams because we have Johnny Jolly and Colin Cole who can hold his spot pretty well. Behind Collins and Bigby we have no one. Rouse came in and did alright but didn't have to do much. Against a team with a good passing game we'd be in big trouble. This week I guess the opposite might be better since all Minnesota can do is run.

Comment

Thankfully Minnesota has a very weak passing game and are weak at TE with Kleinsasser and Shiancoe. Put 8 in the box for the Adrian and make Tavaris or Brooks beat us.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

8 men in the box the majority of plays. Perhaps even show 9 on a few plays. AD is the only guy that scares me on that offense. Do what it takes to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by cordscords View Post
              AD is the only guy that scares me on that offense.
              You clearly have yet to be aquaintanced with Brooks Bollinger.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                Name sounds familiar....

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  If it's not the option then Brooks is useless

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

MN has crappy TEs so thats a huge advantage to us. I think we can hold them to 7 points or less just by playing man with our good CBs vs their weak WRs and stacking the box.

That being said, when are we going to start covering TEs? Every week we get burned by one, I know Gonzalez is good but he dominated us and its happened week in week out.

Bigby always seems to be the one in coverage and I like him as a player but you cant ask a small 5'10" safety to cover guys that are 6'6" and 100 lbs bigger. I hope we somehow scheme Rouse into coverage, he has the size/speed combo we need for that position. Or Hawk would work too, but I'd rather use him other places.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Peterson is gonna run all over you.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                        Peterson is gonna run all over you.
                        We held him to 112 last game.

Though I'd expect he'll get more than 15 carries this time

Comment

I'd be surprised if Peterson had over 120 rushing/receiving yards. Only if he got like 30 touches. I don't know if VLS is serious or messing around. But nobody has run all over us. AD's first game vs. us was just a pretty good day, nothing special. And 55 yards of it came on bad contain on the back side of the play, he cut back, and everybody was out of position, until Nick Collins brought him down 55 yards later. But I will admit it was as impressive of a run I've seen against a schematic break down in my life. Very correctable though.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

We have done a good job of not giving up big games, even after facing Peterson, LJ, and LT.

But ADP still scares me this week

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                              I'd be surprised if Peterson had over 120 rushing/receiving yards. Only if he got like 30 touches. I don't know if VLS is serious or messing around. But nobody has run all over us. AD's first game vs. us was just a pretty good day, nothing special. And 55 yards of it came on bad contain on the back side of the play, he cut back, and everybody was out of position, until Nick Collins brought him down 55 yards later. But I will admit it was as impressive of a run I've seen against a schematic break down in my life. Very correctable though.
                              120 combined?

If our O-line plays like it did last week, he'll have that in the 1st quarter. If it plays like normal, he'll have it by halftime.
                              Originally posted by 7-11
                              Originally posted by Renji
                              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information