Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Panthers Week 11

Now that we finally had a convincing win, i cant wait for the next 3 games
    Hopefully the team is taking it one game at a time though. I would hate for them to be looking ahead at DAL and DET

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

They will be looking ahead a bit but they'll stay focused to take care of the Panthers. I expect if we get up by alot that McCarthy plays the back ups a little sooner seeing as we have a game on Thursday then.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Hopefully we get up early
      I still fear the Carolina D, but the O I think we should have no trouble with. Stick Double on Smith and we're fine. Heck Harris and Woodson could probably handle Smith alone based on the play of these Panther QB's.

Comment

Who is starting at quarterback for the Panthers? Hopefully David Carr, I want some more sacks out of the defensive line. :D

Comment

Doesnt matter who starts, we still get 10 sacks

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Now that we finally had a convincing win, i cant wait for the next 3 games
            Hopefully the team is taking it one game at a time though. I would hate for them to be looking ahead at DAL and DET
            They might not be looking ahead, but I am. This should be a very easy win. If we don't win by at least 10 I'll be a bit dissapointed.

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            They will be looking ahead a bit but they'll stay focused to take care of the Panthers. I expect if we get up by alot that McCarthy plays the back ups a little sooner seeing as we have a game on Thursday then.
            It actually could work out great for us. We should have an easy game while Detroit has to play the Giants. I'd like to see Rodgers get significant time to see what he has.

Comment

I bet we're underdogs....

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There's some serious age at QB this week.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

82 years combined if Vinny starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                    There's some serious age at QB this week.
                    Vinny + Favre=
                    701TD's
                    542INT's
                    105,763Yards
                    8,972Completions
                    15,139Attempts
                    472Starts

Comment

The only thing that is keeping the panthers in hunt to make the playoffs is their defense. They've got two good corners, fast linebackers and a solid defensive line. It should be a lot better game than the pack vs. vikings that is for sure. Vinny Testaverde is alot better than Brooks Bollinger.

Comment

David Carr is better than Brooks Bollinger

Comment

Now thats a toss up.......Carr is about as bad as they come; if he'd learn to get rid of the football maybe it would be a different story but he just sucks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Favre>Sorgi>Bollinger>Manning
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I got the feeling that for the most part we have seen the last of the packers squeaking it out in the 4th quarter and I think winning by 10 points+ is going to happen for most of the remaining games. This team is comming together and the untapped potential is going to begin to show itself.
                              After the blow out in Minnesota(even with bolinger at quarterback), Ive seen enough. I believe this team is superbowl bound. F@ck dallas, the packer are better than them and more talented. Not by much, but I think the pack will burst that dallas bubble when they meet.
                              Im convinced, after seeing 10 games Im calling it. The pack is going to the superbowl and the always over-hyped dallas(much like Notre Dame always is)wont stop them. There a very good team, but the packers are going to beat them out this year. The best of this years packers is on the way. I see only there O-line and safety play as a concern, but I dont think its going to stop them.

I know I had lower expectations than most packer fans and had them figured for 6 or 7 wins, but I was way off. I honestly dont think im beeing a homer, I just only see them getting better from here on out. Also it seems that there just arent a lot of impressive teams this year, it just happens the packers are better than most
                              Last edited by Football Fan; 11-14-2007, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information