No announcement yet.

Packers-Lions, Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hope Justin Harrell get lot of play time this maybe our chance to see what got

Comment

We are both similar teams offensivly, but our rushing attack is emerging, and they havent done much on the ground. Defensivly we have a huge advantage.
      Also GB WR's >>>> DET WR's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        We are both similar teams offensivly, but our rushing attack is emerging, and they havent done much on the ground. Defensivly we have a huge advantage.
        Also GB WR's >>>> DET WR's
        I'm sorry, but no. If Detroit's receivers had a QB like Favre and an Offensive Coordinator that wasn't an idiot, then it wouldn't even be comparable.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Roussssssseeeee.

Comment

Packers dominating now.

Comment

Nice blowout win for the pack, but to many injuries. Dallas better look out. The packers might catch them a little over confident. As usual most of the media has been sucking the cowboys ass declaring dallas the best team in the nfc. I think its a laugh.
              Last edited by Football Fan; 11-22-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Now a 1 possesion game. Awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by cordscords View Post
                  Now a 1 possesion game. Awesome...
                  Our defense seems to fold at the end of games and give up TDs, what's with that?

Still, double-digit win. Ryan Grant.. man.. he's awesome. AWESOME.

Do you guys realize that if we beat the Cowboys next week we'll have BASICALLY clinched home-field? Ditto for them if they beat us, though.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                    Our defense seems to fold at the end of games and give up TDs, what's with that?
                    The defensive play calling becomes way too conservative at the end of blowout games.

Comment

Favre > God
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Favre > God
                        You said it brother!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          I'm sorry, but no. If Detroit's receivers had a QB like Favre and an Offensive Coordinator that wasn't an idiot, then it wouldn't even be comparable.
                          I actually think GBs recivers are better at this point. Especaially better for the system they play in.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Cole fractured his forearm in the second half, maybe we'll see Harrell next week in he is healthy.

Also, it sucks about Woodson, especially that the injury happened on the punt return. But luckily Williams and Bush played pretty well in his place. Hopefully he is not out too long.

Comment

What's the update on KGB?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmohr107 View Post
                                Cole fractured his forearm in the second half, maybe we'll see Harrell next week in he is healthy.

Also, it sucks about Woodson, especially that the injury happened on the punt return. But luckily Williams and Bush played pretty well in his place. Hopefully he is not out too long.
                                Woodson said his toe isn't broken so thats good news.......as far as our DT situation, Pickett and Williams will start but we will need big contributions out of Harrell, if healthy, and probably muir. I wouldn't be suprised to see Jenkins inside at DT at times either and Montgomery get more chances at DE

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information