Packers-Cowboys, Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Cowboys, Week 13

I am interested to see Justin Harrell play in this game, I think the Packers have been extra precautious with him, and now hopefully he will show his worth by stuffing marion barber and julius jones

If the packers were fully healthy, I would be much more confident than I am. I think the game will be great, and playing in Dallas will rule out bad weather. That meaning Favre will have another huge game. But still, the injuries the packers have might dictate how this game ends up..

Either way, I can't wait

Comment

All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I have the NFL Network. Holla.

Comment

NFL Network is bogus.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I loved the NFL Network when I was at home..but now that I'm in school at UW-Oshkosh over 3 hours away, we don't get it here so I will be running anywhere and everywhere to find a place to watch them game Thursday. I might go crazy if I have to listen to the entire game on the radio

Comment

Cole is out for the year
              Jolly is out
              KGB is probable (So he should play)
              Woodson is proable I hope

We can live without Cole but Im not sure when Jolly gets back but we need him

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.
                I'll be watching it at home on channle 12.

Comment

the biggest game of the year for the nfc and the game isnt going to be televised nationally, i guess bars that have nfl network will be booming with business, they have to be happy

Comment

I think the packers 5 WR's are better then the Cowboys so I agree Favre will have another great game. It's all about covering those WR's and Witten.

The Pack need to get pressure on Romo, that is the key i think for the whole game.

It will be a great game and bigger picture here, I think this is a bigger game for Dallas to win. Dallas would hate to go up to GB in January for a NFC champ. game. I think GB could go down there and win more easily then Dallas could win in GB. With that said, GB still needs to win this game.
                    Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

At my local sports bar with dollar beer night on thursdays!!!
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Spread on the game is dallas by 6.5. Over/Under is 52 points.

Comment

for thoese that dot have the game you want me to just sent me a aim message and ill tell you whats happening during the game, if we get a few people we can make a chat room and all of us can talk together

Comment

I cant believe that some americans wont be able to watch the game in their homes because it will be on NFL network while in Canada, we can watch it at home on the basic cable (TSN).

Comment

Ryan grant has a nice interview on the nfl's website if anyone is interested, he is once again going to be key, if the packers can run on them it could mean trouble for dallas, because you know brett is gonna play well

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information