Thy bowl will come,

It will be won.

In Phoenix as it is in Lambeau.

And give us this Sunday,

Our weekly win.

And give us many touchdown passes.

But do not let others pass against us.

Lead us not into frustration,

But deliver us to the valley of the sun.

For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC,

and the glory of the Cheeseheads,

now and forever.

Go get'em. Amen."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Naaa actually Strahan was on TV saying it as well
      Strahan said something similar on TV today, but that quote you posted was said by Jared Allen though. ;)

Comment

• yeah, i've been outside today. it's not as bad as yesterday...still cold. but the wind shouldn't be an issue, it's pretty calm out.

and fyi, i'm about 2 miles from Lambeau Field.

Comment

• Yeah, negatives really aren't too bad without the wind.But you gotta remember guys on the packers squad like Tramon Williams who are used to Louisiana weather.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Strahan said something similar on TV today, but that quote you posted was said by Jared Allen though. ;)
            Strahan said it a few days ago and I wasn't quoting in what I said. But I must have mixed them up either way. Atleast I knew what I was talking about right? jk

Comment

• Whats the best local packers radio show that i can listen to from the internet without having to pay a subscription?

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

• Favre is wearing a glove??????????????? What?

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stufazz View Post
                  Whats the best local packers radio show that i can listen to from the internet without having to pay a subscription?
                  They aren't allowed to stream this game.

Comment

• WHOOOOOO let's go Packers! Sooo pumped for this game, will be watching intently so this is my last post until halftime when I'll give my thoughts.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• I'm so scared. SO FRIGGIN' SCARED.

PLEASE DON'T LOSE!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• 90 Yards! Ooo.

Comment

• Bigby has really turned his game around.. he's looking like a star out there. His coverage is solid and he's laying major hits on people; you can see the receivers are getting timid with him looming nearby.

Comment

• aye that was rough... we didn't play very well at the beginning. Couldn't really get the offense going.. looks very very cold there. We need to get the running game going a bit so we aren't so one dimensional. HUGE play by Driver to take that to the house and obviously gave us a large amount of momentum. The defense played poorly at first.. picked it up a bit near the end. Al Harris needs to take some ownership and shut down Plax. Those are my thoughts in a nutshell.... Finish it out Pack!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                              aye that was rough... we didn't play very well at the beginning. Couldn't really get the offense going.. looks very very cold there. We need to get the running game going a bit so we aren't so one dimensional. HUGE play by Driver to take that to the house and obviously gave us a large amount of momentum. The defense played poorly at first.. picked it up a bit near the end. Al Harris needs to take some ownership and shut down Plax. Those are my thoughts in a nutshell.... Finish it out Pack!
                              Yeah, we need to do something about Plax.. he's playing like a man possessed and Harris isn't handling him, especially towards the end of the half.

Comment

• what we need is a interception that could help alot but Manning doesnt make a lot of bad passes this post season

i was sacred of the Giants all week this is why

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information