08 Breakout Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 Breakout Player

On offense I can see Brandon Jackson becoming a good, reliable backup. Also I think one of the OG's we have (Spitz, Colledge, Coston) will breakout.
    On defense, I'll go out on a limb and say Jarrett Bush. Harrell is my 2nd choice

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

On offense I'll go with a cheeky pick and say Rodgers:) I'm fairly confident he has a solid season.

For the defence I think Jenkins after he underacheived last year. It shouldn't take much for him to improve his sack count and get some attention on a national scale. Harrell and the safeties are other potential 'break out' players imo.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Offense : Allen Barbre
      Defense : Aaron Rouse

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Defense: Nick Collins, he knows his job is not safe, now that Rouse has been in the NFL for a year, he is prepared to take either his or Bigby job.

Offense: Aaron Rodgers, cheap and easy choice, he gets to step in an offense built for him to succeed in, now the question is if he can play in the NFL; I think he can.

Comment

Greg Jennings. Everyone will say he already broke out but I think he hasn't scratch the surface yet. He'll make the probowl.

Defense: Harrell and jolly.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Offence-Jennings- hes gonna make the pro bowl
            Defence-Hawk- hes gonna play like a top 5 pick should play

Comment

Offense-Donald Lee
              Obviously I think Rodgers will too but that is the obvious pick. I think Lee will have a pretty good year with the other teams focusing on our WR's.

Defense-Atari Bigby
              His regular season wasnt as good as his numbers indicated but he played amazing in the postseason and I think he will carry that over to this year and become a top safety. Thats right. A top safety.

Goal Line Blitz
              Good football RPG for the off days.

Comment

Offense: Donald Lee. Rodgers will throw to him often when he's in trouble and he'll make things happen after the catch like he always does.

Defense: Aaron Rouse. Hopefully this year, he wont get injured in camp because i expect big things from him. We cant keep him on the bench any longer, with his size, speed, playmaking abilities and incredible instincts. My bet is Collins loses his starting spot this year, not because of poor play but because Rouse is simply better.

Honorable mention: Bigby. He got better with each games he played, let's see if it gets better...
                Last edited by Favre4ever; 05-08-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Grant & Bigby

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Offense:

Aaron Rodgers - The obvious pick I know but a great deal is riding on him living up to expectations. I'm betting he comes into his own.

Defense:

Aaron Rouse - He's got the size and speed to succeed. I'm betting (hoping really) that he'll shore up the questions at safety and become a complete player.

Comment

Defense - Patrick Lee - Should be his first year as a starter and after a year of learning as the nickel I expect him to be ready right a way.

Offense - Aaron Rodgers - 2nd year as the starting QB, I think he holds off Brohm and begins to make a name for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Defense - Patrick Lee - Should be his first year as a starter and after a year of learning as the nickel I expect him to be ready right a way.

Offense - Aaron Rodgers - 2nd year as the starting QB, I think he holds off Brohm and begins to make a name for himself.
                        Are you talking about in two seasons time GB12?

I assumed the thread was supposed to be about this year as in 08/09 season. Thats what I based my picks on anyway.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

OFFENSE: Daryn Colledge I really, really HOPE

DEFENSE: Johnny Jolly

Comment

Allen Barbre
                            Tramon Williams
                            Johnny Jolly
                            Aaron Rouse
                            A.J. Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                              Are you talking about in two seasons time GB12?

I assumed the thread was supposed to be about this year as in 08/09 season. Thats what I based my picks on anyway.
                              Oh yes, I was. 09 would be next year. I'll change the title to 08 then.

Originally posted by AtariBigby View Post
                              DEFENSE: Johnny Jolly
                              Jolly more than broke out last year.
                              Originally posted by Kampman for President View Post
                              Johnny Jolly
                              A.J. Hawk
                              Same thing with Jolly, and what are you people saying Hawk expecting? He's been playing very well since being drafted. I don't understand this whole thought that Hawk's under performing. If you're not happy with what he's done so far you might never be happy. What do you want him to do that he hasn't been doing? What could he possibly do to "break out"?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information