Henderson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henderson

According to local radio ( Wbay-2) henderson is going to be realeased tomorrow. This saddens me because I love William so, but it is time to move on if the report is true.

Also, could this mean the Pack is going after FB Griffith more aggresivly now?

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=6182445
    Last edited by TitleTown088; 03-06-2007, 01:06 AM. Reason: link

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I like Henderson too but he isn't half as good as he was. Griffith would be a huge upgrade and I think he would be worth it, even though he'll probably get good money.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

well i'm glad i got him to autograph his gloves last year at TC but in all seriousness its just time for him to go. Great guy, great player and I wish nothing but the best for him.

Comment

I love big Willie, he embodies what the NFL is all about. It will be very sad to see him go, but it's probably for the best seeing as he's not half the player he used to be. It's funny, the last few years they kept bringing in these younger FB's to replace him with but as soon as the season started he was always still on top of the depth chart. I wouldn't be surprised to see Willie get a job coaching with the Packers as soon as he decides to retire.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

i loved it when he caught the ball in the back feild and then tried to jump over guys but its time to move on and if we get griffin thtat would be a huge upgrade.

Comment

he still has a future and hope him the best in it.

Comment

if Henderson goes then farve will be the only one left on the packers that was on that super bowl team

Originally posted by princefielder28
              Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                if Henderson goes then farve will be the only one left on the packers that was on that super bowl team
                Yes and it's hard to believe that that will be 11 years ago

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                  rob davis was

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Yes and it's hard to believe that that will be 11 years ago
                    wow, it is hard to belive

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                      rob davis was
                      was he? i didn't know that, you should have put that one in the trivia, woulda got me

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                        rob davis was
                        No he wasn't.

Comment

Davis as played 15 years, just not all with GB
                          Anyway i'm depressed. Henderson isnt a runner and doesnt catch out of the backfield as well but he blocks as well as Neal from SD... :(

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Sad news. Henderson is a class act and a true professional. I've even got an authentic jersey of his. Ah well - wishing him the best.

Comment

Henderson was one of my favorite players so it's sad to see him leave. that said we'll be better off at fullback with Griffith, who i think we'll get.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information