X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Transactions

Scraped due to lack of time
    Last edited by cvv84; 11-02-2009, 11:51 AM. Reason: opps

Packers signed 7th round LB Brad Jones, 6th round DE Jarius Wynn, and 6th round CB Brandon Underwood to four-year deals.

The team also announced the signing of TE Devin Frischknecht and released CB Joshua Abrams.
    Last edited by cvv84; 06-16-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

YES, we have Brad Jones now.

Comment

We need to be getting Greg Jennings a new deal...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Very, very soon. Rodgers and Jennings are a great duo to have.

Comment

Lots of big decisions to be made this year. We obviously won't let Jennings get away and I think he could get an extention a few weeks into the season. I'd like to see Collins follow up his breakout year with another good year before paying him. I also wouldn't be opposed to extending him in year if he shows that same playmaking ability.

Then there's the next tier of players such as Spitz, Colledge, Jolly, and Bigby. I could see Spitz or Colledge getting an extention after the season and maybe franchising the other, probably Spitz because center will be cheaper to franchise than guard. Jolly depends on his legal woes and if he transitions well into the 3-4. Bigby could become a RFA depending on if they renew the CBA.

Clifton is gone, Humphrey could be as well just as long as Finley steps up his game, Chillar could be replaced, and Pickett could be gone if Raji becomes our NT of the future.

Blackmon is a wild card. He's become a very good return man but hasn't developed at CB. Maybe playing more of the zone coverage will help him this year but good return men are hard to find, I'd like to keep him.

Comment

Interesting note: LB Spencer Havner is now playing TE and will focus on playing both TE and LB during training camp. If he makes the team I wonder if that extra roster spot could go towards the offensive line seeing we have a ton of young potential future starters there.

Comment

WR Lorne Sam has been released.

Comment

OL Nevin McCaskill has been released.

Comment

Packers signed 5th round OL Jamon Meredith to a 4 year contract.

Comment

The Green Bay Packers just announced that they have signed fourth round draft pick T.J. Lang.

Comment

Packers signed 5th round FB Quinn Johnson to a 4 year contract. To make room on the roster, the Packers cut undrafted rookie tight end Carson Butler, who missed time this spring with a knee injury.
                        Last edited by cvv84; 07-22-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Packers sign LB Clay Matthews to a 5 year deal. WR Jamarko Simmons was released to make room for Matthews.
                          Last edited by cvv84; 07-30-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

TE Tory Humphrey has been placed on injured reserve.

Stryker Sulak was signed to fill the roster spot. He's a 6'4" 251 lbs DE from Missouri who was a 6th round pick of the Raiders this year. He'll play LB in the Packers 3-4 defense.

Note: I'm going to completely update the depth chart later today now that the Packers have officially released their depth chart prior to the 1st preseason game.
                            Last edited by cvv84; 08-13-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                              TE Tory Humphrey has been placed on injured reserve.

Stryker Sulak was signed to fill the roster spot. He's a 6'4" 251 lbs DE from Missouri who was a 6th round pick of the Raiders this year. He'll play LB in the Packers 3-4 defense.

Note: I'm going to completely update the depth chart later today now that the Packers have officially released their depth chart prior to the 1st preseason game.
                              Go Mizzou! :P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information