• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Griffith to visit.

http://railbirdcentral.blogspot.com/

This is our big free agent move! ha
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
      This is our big free agent move! ha
      You can laugh but he will probably be the biggest name we go out there and get through a signing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

So i just read that TT was outta town today and griffith visited. What the **** is that TT?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

lol he still has ppl there to talk to him title and plus i would rather have TT scouting players then sitting at home, also no other team has offered him a vist so he could be in an hotel right now and might talk to TT tmw.

Comment

Griffith would make me content for our "big fa"

Comment

I would be very very happy if Griffith was our big FA. Good underrated back that fits our team like a glove and is young. With the way FA is this year I want us to stay out mostly - there aren't many players out there that would help us anymore and everyone is cashing in big.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Word is, if we sign him, he's going to be the top paid full back in the league! That said I'd def love to make him that! He fits our scheme perfect and adds another dimension to the FB position, i'd still love to have Hendo back but this appears unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
                  Word is, if we sign him, he's going to be the top paid full back in the league! That said I'd def love to make him that! He fits our scheme perfect and adds another dimension to the FB position, i'd still love to have Hendo back but this appears unlikely.
                  where'd you hear that. that doesn't sound like TT. i really want to get him though.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Isn't Neal the highest paid FB?? I would see that as bad move if they throw a lot money at him.

Comment

Originally posted by ds8582 View Post
                      Isn't Neal the highest paid FB?? I would see that as bad move if they throw a lot money at him.
                      No i think the guy who just signed with Atlanta is... anyways griffith is still in GB and I would imagine there will be a contract before the day is done.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I would love this move. As a fullback myself I do consider FB under used at the NFL level, FB's are cheap so even if he is the highest paid FB, he won't come at all that high of pay. I would love to see him signed and think it's a very smart move, TT is a genius and I'm glad he doen't go after many FA, but if he does he goes after the right ones.

Originally posted by princefielder28
                        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                          I would love this move. As a fullback myself I do consider FB under used at the NFL level, FB's are cheap so even if he is the highest paid FB, he won't come at all that high of pay. I would love to see him signed and think it's a very smart move, TT is a genius and I'm glad he doen't go after many FA, but if he does he goes after the right ones.

He's got three years in the ZBS and he can play with the best of them

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
                            TT is a genius and I'm glad he doen't go after many FA, but if he does he goes after the right ones.
                            Manuel was the right FA?? He sucks! Pickett???? Productive, but right??? O'Dwayer?? He was cut. Klemm??? Cut.

I appreciate Thompson's unwillingness to not overspend, but he doens't make ALL the right moves. Woodson was a good sign, but only because teams didn't believe in him. If others would have been willing to take a risk, we wouldnt' have gotten him.

Griffith would be a good sign. We need a FB and he fits the system.

As bad as Sharper doesn't tackle, he would have been better than what we had teamed with Collins the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
                              Manuel was the right FA?? He sucks! Pickett???? Productive, but right??? O'Dwayer?? He was cut. Klemm??? Cut.

I appreciate Thompson's unwillingness to not overspend, but he doens't make ALL the right moves. Woodson was a good sign, but only because teams didn't believe in him. If others would have been willing to take a risk, we wouldnt' have gotten him.

Griffith would be a good sign. We need a FB and he fits the system.

As bad as Sharper doesn't tackle, he would have been better than what we had teamed with Collins the past 2 years.
                              I'll take back what I said, every move wasn't the right one, but Klemm and O'Dwayer were both very very cheap pickups, Pickett was an impovement over Jackson, and we really didn't pay much for him, Manuel was a mistake, I think we're all willing to admit that. I don't expect a 2nd round safey to be better than a really good veteran in Sharper, but in a couple years down the road when were actally gunna be a playoff team, who's gunna be better, Collins. Plus Collins came at a cheaper price, and we didn't have the cap room to keep sharper. Within the year or two, Collins will be better, he will make the pro bowl at some point, make my words

Originally posted by princefielder28
                              Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information