Packers Draft Challenge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Draft Challenge.

Since we all love following the draft and a few of us have been on this site for a few years, I think it's time we put our knowledge to the test! Anybody can participate.

The premise is simple. You select FIVE players in the entire draft that you believe will end up in GB after it's all said and done. I'll keep all our picks in this topic and at the end of the draft, we'll see who is victorious.

Your selections don't have to be all first-round prospects either. But if you wish to pick five guys that are likely to be the pick in the first, go for it. The person who has selected the most players, if any, that end up in a GB uniform will be the winner.

RULES: Your picks are due Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 EST.

The winner will receive the most prestige trophy in the draftcountdown.com community.

The Craig Bragg Memorial Trophy!

Jim Jim: ELIMINATED.

J-Mike88: ELIMINATED.

Princefielder28: ELIMINATED.

cvv84: ELIMINATED.

TitleTown088: ELIMINATED.

cuzifelt1ikeit: ELIMINATED.

Johbur: ELIMNATED.

Mr. Regular: ELIMINATED.

Jackalope: ELIMINATED.

Umphrey: ELIMINATED.

bigboiajhawk: ELIMINATED.

GB12: ELIMINATED.

Whistler6: ELIMINATED.

RyanBraun8: ELIMINATED.
    Last edited by Jim Jim; 04-24-2010, 04:30 PM.

Sounds fun JJ.
    I'll try and hit on ONE, a little closer to the draft.

Comment

yeah, i'm going to wait a few weeks til I make my picks...this is a real good idea

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Oh! No need to make your picks now. Just be sure to sign up, so I can mark ya down! I think the deadline for picks will be about a week before the draft.

Comment

Count me in as well

Comment

Sign me up as well. Good idea.

Comment

I wonder how many had Raji sliding to 9 last year, or had us taking Matthews.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                I wonder how many had Raji sliding to 9 last year, or had us taking Matthews.
                He actually was my crush of the draft last season

I'm down to do this. I may need a reminder.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

im down.. be back a little closer to draft time for my picks

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                  biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Nobody should need a reminder. Just stay active in here.... we're down to 4+weeks now.
                    Keep the discussions cranked up in here. Share the news, spread the info, etc.

More Packer mocks, etc... then I'll win this contest!

Comment

Put me down!

A bunch of people had us going Raji in the first with Matthews in the second before Clay's stock rose to 1st round to Patriots in every mock.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
                        Put me down!

A bunch of people had us going Raji in the first with Matthews in the second before Clay's stock rose to 1st round to Patriots in every mock.
                        Which is hilarious, and ironic, because it was that arrogant fool Belichick who traded us that pick to take Matthews.
                        Little Bill. The same guy who also went the other way with us to select WR Chad Jackson and let us take Greg Jennings.

Ted > Little Bill :)
                        Well, maybe except for that funny little Randy Moss 2007 thing.... ???

Comment

Which is hilarious, and ironic, because it was that arrogant fool Belichick who traded us that pick to take Matthews.
                          Little Bill. The same guy who also went the other way with us to select WR Chad Jackson and let us take Greg Jennings.

Ted > Little Bill :)
                          Well, maybe except for that funny little Randy Moss 2007 thing.... ???
                          Hey now, no hating on one of the greatest coaches of all-time! ha I know some people will hate that comment and say something like he is a cheater and blah blah blah but really you will not find a coach in the NFL who is more knowledgable and is as great at breaking down film. Plus I just love the way he goes about his business, the guy is a stud.

David Halberstam's "The Education of a Coach" is a good book to check out if your interested at all in Belichick.

As for the trading out instead of drafting Clay...I was shocked! I thought for sure that he was going to the Patriots. Not going to lie though, I thought they had an unbelievable draft after it was all done.

I can't believe how bad I wanted Jackson and was so upset the we traded down and took this small school hack over taking Chad Jackson...this was the 2nd most pissed I had been by a WR decision in the 2nd round...the first being Sherman's dumbass passing on Wisconsin star Chris Chambers for this Texas A&M bumb Robert Ferguson. i was so pumped that we were about to have Chambers because everyone knew we were goin WR and Sherman like usual made a god aweful pick! grrrr still get angered thinking about it.

Ha nice little rant

Comment

Originally posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
                            ...the first being Sherman's dumbass passing on Wisconsin star Chris Chambers for this Texas A&M bumb Robert Ferguson. i was so pumped that we were about to have Chambers because everyone knew we were goin WR and Sherman like usual made a god aweful pick! grrrr still get angered thinking about it.

Ha nice little rant
                            and that's how mad I was in 1998 when God trie dto gift us.... He made Randy Moss slide outta the top 5, top 10... all the way to our pick, and we passed on him for a role player on the DL, Von Holliday!
                            This during a year when we actually were playing Bill Schroeder and after Robert Brooks had torn his ACL and was no longer Brooks.
                            And to make it worse, the evil Vikings took him and I lived in Minnesota those years.

Another little rant but that has haunted me now for 12 years.

Comment

and that's how mad I was in 1998 when God trie dto gift us.... He made Randy Moss slide outta the top 5, top 10... all the way to our pick, and we passed on him for a role player on the DL, Von Holliday!
                              This during a year when we actually were playing Bill Schroeder and after Robert Brooks had torn his ACL and was no longer Brooks.
                              And to make it worse, the evil Vikings took him and I lived in Minnesota those years.

Another little rant but that has haunted me now for 12 years.
                              Holliday was damn good when he played for us. Not a role player at all. He was runner up to Charles Woodson for DROY and the only thing really holding him back was he seemed to get knicked up for a period each season.

You're forgetting that we had Antonio Freeman and Mark Chumura too. Brooks was also still on the team and had 1000 yards that season he returned from his ACL injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information