No announcement yet.

Packer-Bears, Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutler is soooooo due for an implosion. 2 ints 1 fumble.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
      I think you guys are way too over-confident, cocky on this game.
      I hope Monday night proves me wrong, but what the dude says:

Well, against a good QB with multiple receiving targets... we still have sunburn from Big Ben, Warner, and Farve twice when they got hot. This is the same type of scheme/targets at WR/TE/RB, and QB that absolutely torched us last year.

Matthews can't sack Cutler all 40 times he drops back to pass.
      And Woodson can't cover Hester, Knox, Aroshamu, Olsen, Forte, and Taylor by himself.

I hope you guys' bravado proves correct come Monday midnight and my analysis/worries are proven to be dumbfounded.

But we barely beat them both times last year and those Bears sucked.
      Funny how one game and all of a sudden the Bears passing attack became the triple-pro-bowl attack of the Steelers, Cardinals and Vikings last year and not a mediocre/occasionally awful QB with a horrible OLine and badddd receivers.

Just funny.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
        Funny how one game and all of a sudden the Bears passing attack became the triple-pro-bowl attack of the Steelers.....
        Those Steelers receivers are no better than the Bears receivers are, including the TE.
        And Big Ben has never racked up passing yardage like Cutler can.

Comment

Mike Wallace and Hines Ward>>>>>the Bears WR corps. Bears have the better TE, however

Comment

Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
            Mike Wallace and Hines Ward>>>>>the Bears WR corps. Bears have the better TE, however
            I just know this:
            I saw Devin Aroshamadu beat Charles Woodson more than once last year in Chicago, including for a key TD.

I saw Mike Wallace beat Jarrett Bush.

I mean we can each have our opinions of all those guys, but that's what we saw happened on the field last December.

I think Knox, DA, Hester & Olsen + the RBs are more formidable than the Steelers group. But I admit, it's pretty close either way.

So, it will be on Cutler. I hope he throws 5 Ints and we win 42-14.

Comment

Forte is the guy they need to contain, period

Comment

Clifton listed as probable, guessing that means he'll start and we'll have to wait a little longer for the Bulaga Whale era to begin.
                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                  Clifton listed as probable, guessing that means he'll start and we'll have to wait a little longer for the Bulaga Whale era to begin.
                  I'd say there's close to a 90% chance we see Bulaga in this game, and the over/under for the first snap he takes is late in the 2nd quarter.

Colledge listed as probable too.

Comment

is it 7:30 yet

Rodgers: 20/30, 275 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT
                    Jennings: 4 catches, 66 yards, 1 TD
                    Driver: 6 catches, 58 yards, 1 TD
                    Finley: 4 catches, 109 yards, 1 TD

Packers win, 34-20

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Cant wait! Hopefully we can all go to bed happy tonight.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        Cant wait! Hopefully we can all go to bed happy tonight.
                        I just got my first fat paycheck from my new job and bought a 2005 Mustang. If the Pack wins this'll be a top 3 day ever for me; right up there with getting my first blowjob and the first time I got laid.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Packers OLB Brad Jones is inactive tonight. Frank Zombo is starting in his place. Sucks about Jones, and didn't really expect it. I'd expect Mike Neal to be out still, to. In any case, good opportunity for Zombo tonight. Hopefully he takes advantage of the situation

just heard it via NFL Network. Full list of Inactives to come shortly

Comment

Damn it. Interesting to go with Zombo over Chillar though. Saving Chillar for inside I suppose.

Comment

Full list of Inactives for the Packers
                              22 CB Pat Lee
                              23 RB Dimitri Nance
                              26 S Charlie Peprah
                              59 LB Brad Jones
                              67 G Nick McDonald
                              70 T/G T.J. Lang
                              74 G/T Marshall Newhouse
                              96 DE Mike Neal

LB Frank Zombo (#58) starts for Jones.
                              Last edited by BloodBrother; 09-27-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Damn it. Interesting to go with Zombo over Chillar though. Saving Chillar for inside I suppose.

Yeah, probably it. Probably won't see much Hawk tonight I'd assume. I expect Poppinga to rotate in for Zombo here or there. He's sort of dinged up so that might explain Zombo starting over him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information