No announcement yet.

Packers-Redskins, Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey, I was going to ask a Packers fan whatever happened to Desmond Bishop. He was such a beast in college. Now I have my answer.

Comment

****!! How many times have we seen this from McNabb

Comment

Couple Pat Lee sightings. I thought he was getting deactivated.

Desmond Bishop deserves to start or at least play more than he has up til now.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

CourtFinley88: Just got off the phone w J.... He will be back for the Pack soon.

Greg_A_Bedard Word I'm getting is that Packers TE Jermichael Finley has a knee sprain. Obviously more testing will be needed.

Lets hope!

Comment

Bishop hitting Torain is like 2 6-wheeler oversized pickup trucks colliding head first at 50 MPH. Every one of those tackles, there have been 3-4 I think, Torain would have gotten 3 more yards on any other linebacker on our roster and put the skins in a 3rd and 2 instead of a 3rd and 5, etc.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I don't know if it's McCarthy's play calling or Rodgers execution but our offense hasn't looked like it's had any rhythm all season.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Which sack did they only give Matthews a half? I thought both were clearly his.

Comment

J Mike on crutches. My speculation - knee sprain, 4-6 weeks

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The one good thing that came out of the Grant injury - We are finally running successful draws and screens that are set up off the pass. Way better than trying to power run it will 3 fullbacks or 7 down lineman.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Just when I get faith in Crosby...oh well, can't be too mad about making a 52 yarder and missing a 48 yarder by 2 feet.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Driver really struggling. Strange to see.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

******* receivers can't catch **** today. Costing us points - yet again.

Comment

Key stop, Brad Jones really makes this defense better, so does Mike Neal. It also helps that McNabb can't hit the broad side of a barn, but to his credit he's been running for his life all day.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Nice coverage. And by nice I mean pathetic. There's no way the Redskins should even be in this game and here we are again ala Chicago.

Comment

Not even going to attempt to run on 3rd and short today McCarthy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information