Packers-Redskins, Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    Nice coverage. And by nice I mean pathetic. There's no way the Redskins should even be in this game and here we are again ala Chicago.
    Except for 2 Santana Moss catches we have absolutely dominated this game. One fumble that didn't end up mattering, almost no penalties, and overall average special teams play. How is this game close? 2 for 11 on 3rd downs. Thats how.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Woodson gives them another free 1st down.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me. Throw underneath 5 yards short of the first down and it gets tipped to a guy past the marker. We are the most unlucky team in the league.

Edit: At least we got lucky on that Bishop no PI call.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

watch out Aaron!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Holy **** that looked like that Longest Yard **** where the lineman try and get the QB killed

Comment

Well here we go, all comes down to this seeing we can't even run out the clock properly.

Comment

Wow. The fundamentals on this team are just as poor as the day McCarthy took over.

Comment

What a painful game to watch. It's Bears week all over again. The best we can hope for is overtime unless our defense flips a switch big time right here.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

all tied up

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

1:15 left we can get a field goal still. Sucks we only have 1 time out. Just don't have another James Jones fumble debacle for the love of god I will snap.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Mason Crosby it looks like you are either going to win the love of Green Bay or get run out of town

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

**** **** ****!!!

Comment

yOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                              Mason Crosby it looks like you are either going to win the love of Green Bay or get run out of town
                              Dude it was a 53 yarder. I'm sure there are idiot fans who will call for him to be cut after missing that, but that's because they're morons.

Comment

Thats why you don't throw up a Hail Mary like that. For the few times it works the majority of the time it backfires. Trammon gets a big return and the Redskins 4th overall pick tweaks his knee.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information