No announcement yet.

Week 16. NYG at GB.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This backfield is actually looking decent with how it's fallen into place. Nance, Kuhn and Jackson are all running hard and capable of doing different things. This could be a dangerous team if we can run the ball. We are seeing it in quarter 1 against the Giants.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Justin Tuck wants Rodger's ASS. We need to get help on him, at some point he won't escape and Tuck will BURY him.

P.S. - How spot on is my prediction so far?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Hit another deep one, please.

Comment

Raji is such a beast. Second best defender? 1, 2, 3 are Clay, Raji, Tramon in some order. Raji reminds me a lot of what I saw out of Vince Wilfork when we played the Pats.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

wtf was that?

Comment

not a good drive for chuck

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'm starting to think this is the last year Woodson should be a starting corner

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  Raji is such a beast. Second best defender? 1, 2, 3 are Clay, Raji, Tramon in some order. Raji reminds me a lot of what I saw out of Vince Wilfork when we played the Pats.
                  Both guys operate a little different but I love what I see from Raji. He can stuff the run and still get to the passer. Very rare from a 3-4 NT.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                    I'm starting to think this is the last year Woodson should be a starting corner
                    I have CB as our #1 need solely because of Woodson's dropoff in play. I'd say move him to safety but I'd hate to hinder the progress of Burnett.

Comment

Bad fumble by Jordy but I'm not going to blame him too much. Stretching the ball right over the 1st down marker was a good decision, bad execution, and unlucky.

This team is beautiful to watch when it's clicking on all cylinders. They play so much better with the lead. The defense has more confidence. The offensive playbook gets opened up and the playcalling is better.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

unreal....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

What the ****. **** this.

Comment

well we just ****** ourselves in the ass so much for playing with a lead

Giants are good. We need to play 60 minutes of football. 58 minutes and 2 minutes of brain craps is going to equal lose.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                              This game is going to hinge on turnovers and big plays. If we can force some turnovers I think we have a chance. This is also a big game to start form tackling in. Jacobs could plow over some people like Michael Turner did to us, Bradshaw has some speed to take it the distance if he breaks one, and Nicks is a tough guy to bring down himself.
                              IMO its a 50/50 toss up but I don't think we'll win. I could see us beating ourselves yet again for the 7th time this season.
                              Paging Green Bay Packers...

Comment

Again, big plays result in a TD. Luckily that TD was in our favor!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information