Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2008 Free Agents

    I know Barnett is will be a FA, and I think Williams will be too. Who else am I forgetting?

  • #2
    We have a Barnett thread already. Please continue the conversation in there. :)


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      We have a Barnett thread already. Please continue the conversation in there. :)
      If this topic was about Barnett, I would.

      But its not, so I wont.

      :)

      Comment


      • #4
        we seriously shouldn't have even made this thread, we've signed one FA, thats it.

        Originally posted by princefielder28
        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cordscords View Post
          If this topic was about Barnett, I would.

          But its not, so I wont.

          :)
          But for the most part it is about Barnett b/c he's the big FA name we have in '08 and we could discuss his contract situation in his thread.


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            But for the most part it is about Barnett b/c he's the big FA name we have in '08 and we could discuss his contract situation in his thread.
            I'm just simply asking who else becomes a FA. I already stated I knew Barnett, and if memory serves me correctly Williams, but who else?

            "Who else becomes a FA?" does not fit in with the Barnett thread.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cordscords View Post
              I'm just simply asking who else becomes a FA. I already stated I knew Barnett, and if memory serves me correctly Williams, but who else?

              "Who else becomes a FA?" does not fit in with the Barnett thread.
              It could be put in the Discussion thread and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm giving you a rough time


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cordscords View Post
                I know Barnett is will be a FA, and I think Williams will be too. Who else am I forgetting?
                Who cares. This isn't 2008. We don't need to make a thread about every thought regarding the packers that crosses our mind.

                Hitman D

                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                Comment


                • #9
                  Brandon Miree, Vernand Morency, Corey Williams, Nick Barnett

                  Would Have Also Been
                  William Henderson - Gone
                  Koren Robinson - Dont think last season counted because he only played 4 games and you need 6 or something so he still has 2 years on his contract.

                  we have A TON not next offseason or the one after but then we have
                  all these guys last year of contract is 2009 Aaron Kampman, KGB, Chad Clifton, Ryan Pickett, Donald Driver, Al Harris, Aaron Rodgers, Nick Collins, Daryn Colledge, Greg Jennings, Abdul Hodge, Jason Spitz, Junius Coston, Will Blackmon, Ingle Martin, Tony Moll, Johnny Jolly, Tyrone Culver

                  Thats a long ways away and people can be traded, cut, signed longer, retire but damn that is a hell of a list
                  Last edited by PackerLegend; 03-23-2007, 08:54 PM.

                  Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                    Brandon Miree, Vernand Morency, Corey Williams, Nick Barnett

                    Would Have Also Been
                    William Henderson - Gone
                    Koren Robinson - Dont think last season counted because he only played 4 games and you need 6 or something so he still has 2 years on his contract.
                    Like to see that it's a short list :)


                    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      Brandon Miree, Vernand Morency, Corey Williams, Nick Barnett

                      Would Have Also Been
                      William Henderson - Gone
                      Koren Robinson - Dont think last season counted because he only played 4 games and you need 6 or something so he still has 2 years on his contract.
                      Thanks a bunch :)

                      And no you werent giving me a hard time PF. In fact my 2nd post in this thread makes me look like the a-hole.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cordscords View Post
                        Thanks a bunch :)

                        And no you werent giving me a hard time PF. In fact my 2nd post in this thread makes me look like the a-hole.
                        When I read it I didn't anything from it


                        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information