Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be team leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who should be team leader

    Do we even have one yet? Do we need one? Who should it be?



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    Do we even have one yet? Do we need one? Who should it be?
    I believe it's the member of the Packers forum with the highest post count but I could be wrong. Am I?


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      it's not any of our decisions, don't waste your time.
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        it's not any of our decisions, don't waste your time.
        I guess that proves me wrong :(


        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ward
          There is no application process. We will contact you.

          ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
            ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
            Good work Vince!!!!


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • #7
              yo man, pick me :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                yo man, pick me :)
                chuckle, snicker, snicker, errrrr
                nah I just wanna know who its gonna be



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd pick Prince only because me and him agree and most thing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    we should have a fight to the death
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      All people in fight please post below stating your in
                      Neko4



                      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You guys are adorable. But we decide who is the team leader, you don't send 10 page essays to admins *coughvincecough* ahem...so relax. :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                          You guys are adorable. But we decide who is the team leader, you don't send 10 page essays to admins *coughvincecough* ahem...so relax. :)
                          haha, what are you talking about man? With how slow I type I'd be dead before I could ever write 10 pages. lol But yes, I am adorable. ;)
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well could an essay sway the vote *cough*made more succesful draft game than that one made by big wigs*cough*



                            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                              haha, what are you talking about man? With how slow I type I'd be dead before I could ever write 10 pages. lol But yes, I am adorable. ;)
                              I know how you feel :)


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information