Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    God do I ******* hate Michael Redd...
    Agree. as great as he was in the past, he is now a player who is holding this team back. all you have to do is look at the results when he's hurt.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Great defense by the Blazers in the 2nd half. The Bucks aren't getting good looks and are taking floaters. They have a chance but I can't believe that Skiles kept Redd in the game seeing he's still rusty.

Comment

• I flipped on the Video Game Awards on Spike when the game was 95-89. 2 minutes later I switch back to see postgame, and there is Mr. Jennings tying the game at 95-95 with 4 seconds left.

It's saying something when you trust a rookie with the entire game on the line.

Comment

Great defense by the Blazers in the 2nd half. The Bucks aren't getting good looks and are taking floaters. They have a chance but I can't believe that Skiles kept Redd in the game seeing he's still rusty.
          1,000th post, nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            1,000th post, nice work.
            Thanks. I think its the 2nd time I reached the mark though. I though I had 1030 posts like 2 weeks ago then it went down. Figured something got deleted or whatever.

Anyways its double OT and I love seeing BJ with the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Good developing time for the kid.

Comment

Thanks. I think its the 2nd time I reached the mark though. I though I had 1030 posts like 2 weeks ago then it went down. Figured something got deleted or whatever.

Anyways its double OT and I love seeing BJ with the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Good developing time for the kid.
              The same exact thing happened to me today. I was up 20+ posts from where I'm at now, and somehow it dropped back down.

Gutty win, excellent finish. There's a lot to clean up though. And they really gotta figure out what to do with Michael Redd

Comment

• Kobe should change his name to Tom Brady. Tough loss tonight.

Comment

• Nice call refs... I dont watch the games much but everytime I do the Ersan (W/E the **** his name is sucks and blows it) way to miss both on the foul Ersan.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Kobe should change his name to Tom Brady. Tough loss tonight.
                    I couldn't see the game tonight but that's what my bro texted me right away was the piss poor refs

Comment

• Heck of a game...I can't consider myself a Bucks fan yet, because I've followed them at a distance and probably seen only 10 games in the last 2 years. When Ray Allen left, so did my fanhood. But loving everything WI, they are slowly sucking me in.

Ps. **** you Kobe. Stupid snarl.
                      Last edited by Whistler6; 12-16-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• I have to say, the Bucks may not be winning games like they had been doing in the beginning of the season but their play against the Lakers and Cavs just shows how competitve this team is capable of being. Once they get a little more talent, especially at forward, they could be a pretty good team in a year or 2.

Comment

I have to say, the Bucks may not be winning games like they had been doing in the beginning of the season but their play against the Lakers and Cavs just shows how competitve this team is capable of being. Once they get a little more talent, especially at forward, they could be a pretty good team in a year or 2.
                          Their lack of size, bulk and strength has really shown tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Their lack of size, bulk and strength has really shown tonight
                            It was that way against the Lakers the other night too. They need another rebounder or a guy who can give them a low post presense aside from Bogut.

Comment

• Bucks blow it again. 6 seconds left and they allow a layup to Tyreke Evans? Come on guys.

Comment

Bucks blow it again. 6 seconds left and they allow a layup to Tyreke Evans? Come on guys.
                                I haven't seen any of the game tonight because of my location but what can you say about the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information