Even though this has...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though this has...

nothing what so ever to do with the Packers, I just felt the need to brag.
    I ran a 4.19 in the 20 yard shuffle, and a 6.92 in the 3 cone test.
    Shuttle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkSIkdZ93Es
    3 cone test to come as soon as youtube finishes posting it.

I'm sending my film a bunch of places and hope to be an invited walk on somewhere next year. Right now I am sending it to, Nevada, Baylor, Iowa State, Army, Sam Houston State, and Stephen F Austin. The speed trainer I have been working with has connections at Baylor, Iowa State, Army, and SHSU. Nevada wants another person he has been working with, so he is trying to build a connection there. Then, the ideal place, Wisconsin, my grandpa knows both Bielema and Alvarez. So he called Bielema and he said he would personally look at the film I'm sending. I know that one is a longshot, but how ******* awesome would that be. That was my dream since I was a wee one.
    Last edited by someone447; 04-15-2007, 11:18 PM.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

That'd be pretty cool. You have some nice connections to people high up in the football world.

Comment

One more thing, Green Bay could use a safety, so, yea.

Comment

Ya, I didn't know about it until about a month ago. The trainer I have been working with just calls coaches every year trying to get the people he trains scholarships. Even though this is baseball, he got a guy, who before he started helping him didn't have a single offer, a full ride at Purdue. He is now the starting rightfielder. I talked to him when he was back in town over breaks, and he said Chris Wells was the only reason he got a scholarship anywhere. The same thing happened with a reciever from my team. He was a year younger, he didn't have an offer until the day before signing day. Chris started helping him out about 3 weeks before, and now he is at Air Force. He didn't even have a d2 or 1aa offer before. Getting connections is remarkably easy.

Since I want to coach, all the connections I can possibly get will be helpful. I know Eric Price, UTEPs O-coordinator(a lot of good that did me though.), who will be a head coach with in the next couple of years, unless Mike Price decides he is staying to build UTEP, then EP will probably take over when MP retires.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
          One more thing, Green Bay could use a safety, so, yea.
          Hehehe, I play safety...
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Good luck with that, man.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

3 cone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbWO8839lVY
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                You were like half a foot from touching the line on the second one.

Comment

Good luck man, a friend of mine just got a full ride to play S at James Madison, but i dont have any connections to help u out

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I ran a 5.0 40 at 255, I was happy with that, My coach has been in contact with Northen Michigan and it really looks like I'm gunna be goin there

Originally posted by princefielder28
                    Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      Hehehe, I play safety...
                      go get them man!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

man ur lucky, i play OL and my coach knows some of the ppl at ND but im too short to play line men. (5'7, 5'9 on my best day.) How does a person get taller?
                        Last edited by PACKmanN; 04-16-2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

High School Recruitment brings me back, but i was recruited for Basketball

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            man ur lucky, i play OL and my coach knows some of the ppl at ND but im too short to play line men. (5'7, 5'9 on my best day.) How does a person get taller?
                            there are streches you can do i was 6'7 freshman year of college i did these certain streches and ive been 6'9 ever since

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                              High School Recruitment brings me back, but i was recruited for Basketball
                              successful in college???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information