QB- Brett Farve/Aaron Rodgers/Ingle Martin

RB- Brandon Jackson/Vernand Morency/DeShawn Wynn

LT- Chad Clifton
    LG- Daryn Colledge
    C- Scott Wells
    RG- Jason Spitz
    RT- Mark Tauscher

TE- Bubba Franks/Clark Harris/Zac Alcorn

WR- /1/Donald Driver/2/Greg Jennings/3/James Jones/4/David Clowney/5/Ruvell Martin

DEFENCE

DE- Cullen Jenkins/Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
    UT- Justin Harrell/Corey Williams/Johnny Jolly
    NT- Ryan Pickett/Colin Cole
    DE- Aaron Kampman/Michael Montgomery/Jason Hunter

OLB- AJ Hawk/Ben Taylor
    MLB- Nick Barnett/Abdul Hodge
    OLB- Brady Poppinga/ Desmond Bishop

CB- /1/Al Harris/2/Charles Woodson/3/Will Blackman/4/Patrick Dendy/5/Frank Walker
    FS- Nick Collins/Marvial Underwood/Tyrone Culver
    SS- Aaron Rouse/Marquand Manuel/Tyrone Culver

SPECIAL TEAMS

K- Mason Crosby
    LS- Rob Davis
    P- Jon Ryan
    KR- David Clowney/DeShawn Wynn
    PR- Will Blackmon/David Clowney
    Last edited by PACKmanN; 04-29-2007, 10:48 PM.

QB-Favre/Rodgers/Martin
    RB-Morency/Jackson/Herron
    FB-Miree/Hall
    TE-Franks/Harris/Lee
    WR-Driver/Jennings/Clowney/Jones/Martin
    LT-Clifton/Colledge
    LG-Colledge/Moll
    C-Wells/Spitz
    RG-Spitz/Moll
    RT-Tauscher/Barbre

RE-Jenkins/KGB
    DT-Pickett/Cole
    DT-Harrell/Williams
    LE-Kampman/Montgomery
    SLB-Poppinga/Rouse/Taylor
    MLB-Barnett/Hodge
    WLB-Hawk/Bishop/Taylor
    CB-Harris/Woodson/Blackmon/Dendy/Walker
    FS-Collins/Underwood/Culver
    SS-Manuel/Underwood/Rouse

K-Crosby
    P-Ryan
    KR-Clowney/Bodiford/Herron
    PR-Blackmon/Woodson/Clowney
    Last edited by GB12; 04-29-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Projected Depth Chart

Green Bay Packers Projected Depth Chart

Offence

Quarterback

1. Brett Favre
      2. Aaron Rodgers
      3. Ingle Martin

Runningback

1. Vernand Morency
      2. Brandon Jackson
      3. Noah Herron
      4. DeShawn Wynn

Fullback

1. Brandon Miree
      2. Korey Hall
      3. DeShawn Wynn

Wide Receiver

1. Donald Driver
      2. Greg Jennings
      3. Robert Ferguson
      4. James Jones
      5. David Clowney

Tight End

1. Bubba Franks
      2. Donald Lee
      3. Clark Harris

Left Tackle

1. Chad Clifton
      2. Daryn Colledge
      3. Allen Barbre

Left Guard

1. Daryn Colledge
      2. Tony Moll
      3. Junius Coston

Center

1. Scott Wells
      2. Jason Spitz
      3. Junius Coston

Right Guard

1. Jason Spitz
      2. Tony Moll
      3. Junius Coston

Right Tackle

1. Mark Tauscher
      2. Tony Moll
      3. Allen Barbre

Defence

Left Defensive End

1. Aaron Kampman
      2. Michael Montgomery
      3. Corey Williams

Left Defensive Tackle

1. Justin Harrell
      2. Corey Williams
      3. Colin Cole

Right Defensive Tackle

1. Ryan Pickett
      2. Justin Harrell
      3. Johnny Jolly

Right Defensive End

1. Cullen Jenkins
      2. Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla
      3. Corey Williams

Left Outside Linebacker

1. A.J. Hawk
      2. Tracy White
      3. Abdul Hodge

Middle Linebacker

1. Nick Barnett
      2. Abdul Hodge
      3. Desmond Bishop

Right Outside Linebacker

1. Brady Poppinga
      2. Desmond Bishop
      3. Abdul Hodge

Cornerback

1. Al Harris
      2. Charles Woodson
      3. Patrick Dendy
      4. Will Blackmon
      5. Frank Walker

Free Safety

1. Nick Collins
      2. Marviel Underwood
      3. Tyrone Culver

Strong Safety

1. Marquand Manuel
      2. Marviel Underwood
      3. Aaron Rouse

Kicker

1. Mason Crosby

Punter

1. Jon Ryan

Long Snapper

1. Rob Davis

Comment

well that about sums it up for me, I really don't think I'd change it much from that

Originally posted by princefielder28
        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

I think Rayner will remain the #1 K.
          At WR I really wanna see Martin be the #3, and I think Ferguson could get cut.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Martin will make the roster before Ferguson or Jones

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Unless they're on IR, Jones and Crosby are virtually gauranteed roster spots based on draft position. Never mind the fact (IMO) that they're better than the guys who are going to get cut.

Comment

Originally posted by WCH View Post
                Unless they're on IR, Jones and Crosby are virtually gauranteed roster spots based on draft position. Never mind the fact (IMO) that they're better than the guys who are going to get cut.
                I don't think Jones has proven he can play better in the pros than Ruvell martin or even Ferguson. Jones will have to earn his spot and if he doesn't pan out TT will have to take his medicine and cut him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  I don't think Jones has proven he can play better in the pros than Ruvell martin or even Ferguson. Jones will have to earn his spot and if he doesn't pan out TT will have to take his medicine and cut him.
                  I didn't say that I thought Martin would be one of the guys to get cut.

Jones has a few traits that will make a virtual lock to make the team: he has great hands (on a team of guys with shaky hands); he plays aggressively and goes for the ball pretty ferociously (on a team with Ferguson, who basically runs his route, extends for the ball, and then watches the CB grab it out of his hands); and he's a strong runner after the catch. On film, he looks remarkably like Sterling Sharpe. He's definately a 3rd Round talent who fell through the cracks with most people. The other guy, Clowney, is an enigma on film, because he has Ginn type speed in shorts, gets open and makes the catch, but then gets caught from behind. I don't see him making a smooth transition to the NFL (he needs a year in an NFL S&C program).

On top of that, 3rd round picks rarely get cut as rookies. They do get "injured" a lot and placed on IR for a year. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these rookie WRs has an "ankle" injury and sits all year.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    I really doubt that the Packers are going to cut a 1st day WR. The only reason they cut Cory Rodgers last season (who was horrible on the field) was because of his incident with the gun.

Martin may be able to grab a roster spot, but it's going to be a tough battle. Driver, Jennings, and Jones are all guaranteed spots. Ferguson is a great special teamer and is also the second most experienced WR in a very young receiving core. I think he'll end up being the #3. That leaves just one spot unless the Packers decide to carry 6 wide receivers. It'll be a battle between Martin and Clowney and some longshots such as Carlyle Holliday.

Comment

IMO the only reason we are keeping Ferguson is because of him possible being a good redzone target.

Comment

Originally posted by WCH View Post
                        I didn't say that I thought Martin would be one of the guys to get cut.

Jones has a few traits that will make a virtual lock to make the team: he has great hands (on a team of guys with shaky hands); he plays aggressively and goes for the ball pretty ferociously (on a team with Ferguson, who basically runs his route, extends for the ball, and then watches the CB grab it out of his hands); and he's a strong runner after the catch. On film, he looks remarkably like Sterling Sharpe. He's definately a 3rd Round talent who fell through the cracks with most people. The other guy, Clowney, is an enigma on film, because he has Ginn type speed in shorts, gets open and makes the catch, but then gets caught from behind. I don't see him making a smooth transition to the NFL (he needs a year in an NFL S&C program).

On top of that, 3rd round picks rarely get cut as rookies. They do get "injured" a lot and placed on IR for a year. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these rookie WRs has an "ankle" injury and sits all year.
                        I was going to bring up Anquan Boldin as a comparison for Jones, though Sharpe is in that same mold. Only time will tell if he'll ever be half the player those guys are (were), but watching him on film that's definitely the mold he's in, not a blazer but he's a strong, physical, reliable WR who can move the chains.

I'm very intrigued by Clowney, hopefully he'll be our answer as a deep threat. It'd be nice if he can develop as a kick returner too.
                        Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 05-01-2007, 12:29 AM.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Dont forget to Add Ryan Powdrell to the FB spot. If hes healthy 100%, i know he will be a day one starter. This kids a football player.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            Dont forget to Add Ryan Powdrell to the FB spot. If hes healthy 100%, i know he will be a day one starter. This kids a football player.
                            He'll have a tough time making the roster with Brandon Miree, Korey Hall, and possibly DeShawn Wynn all competeting for the fullback spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              He'll have a tough time making the roster with Brandon Miree, Korey Hall, and possibly DeShawn Wynn all competeting for the fullback spot.
                              I know him personally, and i think hes all but guarrented to make it if hes 100%. besides just cause you were drafted in the 6th/7th round doesnt mean you can make the team. Powdrell has 1 extra year learning the FB spot, plus he played in at our JC at time. I know he can make the team, hes like a Justin Griffith clone, but with more heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information