Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea i understand what you mean bout the pro bowl, but they rookie of the year he won and so did vince young there now defense and offese rookie of the year so dont be to mad.

Comment

• Annnnnnd our division rivals win a superbowl.

Comment

• well we could say that we did beat a superbowl champ in the year they won it. Also that game sucked and new england should have one it hate the colts for life.

Comment

• vince young made the pro bowl how the hell did that happen i know he 'won games but man more int then tds if it went by winning games why isnt mcnair or brady someone like that but probowl is for a great season not just a good 5 game strech.

Comment

• On Demeco, yeah he got snubbed. But Scott played MLB in a 3-4 on the number 1 D. Our D was bad, our team was bad. Therefore, Demeco wasn't getting in.

VY got in because a lot of QBs declined.

Primetime, I am disgusted that you like the Patriots.

Comment

• You guys need to start reppin' Mario Williams a little more, he is questioned too much for the #1 overall situation. Today, I saw some highlights of his season, AMAZING. Against the Jets, when he used the TE to tackle Leon Washington, by throwing him. Or just him bull rushing Petigout of NY, and it looked EASY! He will no doubt be worth the selection I think. Or have close watching Texans fans come to see different?

Comment

• Originally posted by THIZZorDIE
                You guys need to start reppin' Mario Williams a little more, he is questioned too much for the #1 overall situation. Today, I saw some highlights of his season, AMAZING. Against the Jets, when he used the TE to tackle Leon Washington, by throwing him. Or just him bull rushing Petigout of NY, and it looked EASY! He will no doubt be worth the selection I think. Or have close watching Texans fans come to see different?
                Good enthusiasm, but I wouldn't say Mario was AMAZING, he was pretty solid though. For every big play he made there was a not-so-good play, many of which were rookie mistakes. He hopefully will turn out to be worth the pick, and he improved a lot over the season.

Comment

• I think Mario played well this year but not "great"... He was one of the youngest rookies in his class so that bodes well for the future...He made some impressive plays....and seemed non existant on others....His consistancy is what was lacking I think...because on some plays he seemed to own the OL and at other times he was easily blocked 1 on 1...He has opportunities to get more sacks but just couldnt close in time...I hope this was his learning and adjustment year and next year he is going to explode and lead our D....

Comment

• Mario made some amazing plays but he didn't have an amazing ROY. The above posters were right about him being inconsistenct. However, that's what we expected out him as a 21 year old rookie who just three years removed from high school. It didn't help that he started the season playing all four line positions and then had foot problems late in the season.

He's going to be a great one though.

Comment

• Mario was solid, im looking forward to watching him grow, become more comfortable, and develop his technique, because once he does he could be dominant.

Comment

• Dominick Davis changed his last name to Williams he is is Dominick Williams now, is that old news because I just read that today.

Comment

• that is super old news like 2 or 3 months ago man

Comment

• Texans | Expected to pursue Plummer
                            Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:02:15 -0800

Mike Mulligan and Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, report the Houston Texans are expected to target Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer, who is expected to be released by the team this offseason. Texans coach Gary Kubiak was the offensive coordinator in Denver when Plummer signed there.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Not a huge Plummer fan, personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                                Not a huge Plummer fan, personally.
                                Nor am I. But at the same time I'm not going to sit here and say that he isn't an upgrade over Carr. Carr's welcome in Houston has worn out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information