Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Schaub looked a lot better. That's the guy I remember seeing when he was with Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Matt Schaub looked a lot better. That's the guy I remember seeing when he was with Atlanta.
      I agree. That's good to hear. I really hope he proves he was worth those 2 2nd round picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by VY10 View Post
        So where is the idiot Cardinals fan that told us the Texans suck? It is only preseason, but they just got it handed too them.

I am more and more impressed with Jacoby. I wouldn't be suprised if Mathis isn't around in the future.

Go Texans!
        what happen to mathis?
        Is he still returning kicks

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

So where is the idiot Cardinals fan that told us the Texans suck? It is only preseason, but they just got it handed too them.
          He got banned.

Comment

• That was one of the most solid games I've ever seen from us. Our return game looks great. Jacoby is going to be used in so many ways. Schaub seems to have a good feel of the offense, and Ahman showed some of that big play ability tonight, running hard and bouncing off tackles. Our D has some holes, but the pass rush improved a little. Our coverage has got to get better though. Even so, great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              what happen to mathis?
              Is he still returning kicks
              Sorry, I'm saying that mathis has the reputation of being very very lazy. I know they're trying to develop him as a wide receiver but if Jacoby is legit he may be out of a job - if wide receiver doesn't work out.

Comment

Sorry, I'm saying that mathis has the reputation of being very very lazy. I know they're trying to develop him as a wide receiver but if Jacoby is legit he may be out of a job - if wide receiver doesn't work out.
                But will he still be returning kicks?
                Jacoby seems more like a PR, but Jerome is a dominant KR

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Texans played a great game against the Cowboys, looked very, very good. Wish I coulda seen more out of Z, but Matt looks like he can be your starter for as long as they let him, very smart football player

Comment

• jacoby jones is gonna be a stud...huge fantasy sleeper who should see the field alot this yr

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• At least I don't feel so bad about the Schaub trade after the last MNF game. Maybe this worked out well for both the Texans and Falcons?

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
                        Yeah, McFadden is a lot like Adrian Peterson except he's used more in the passing game. I guess you could say he's kind of like Clinton Portis. Extremely quick to read the defense, and gets in the hole so fast. He's shifty and has good power as well, he keeps the piles moving a lot. Clinton was ideal for the ZBS, and I believe McFadden is too. I just hope we aren't that bad of a team this year to draft him.
                        I think there is no way we can go into next years draft not expecting to take either McFadden or Long. I think we will be a much improved team this year so I think that we absolutely need to trade up to 1 or 2 so we can take either one of those two.

McFadden last year was nothing short of amazing. He is the perfect zone blocking back. He hits the hole with speed and power and blows past the first 2 tiers of the defense like nothing. He showed he was one of the fastest players in college football last year when he flew right past LaRon Landry and never looked back.

Comment

• Here is my take in the 08 draft.

1. Running Back ( Steve Slaton )
                          2. Free Safety
                          3. DE
                          4. CB
                          5. CB
                          6. DT
                          7. OLB

Comment

• I'll ask this here:

Am I wrong to expect a lot out of Jacoby Jones this year?

And no Commie I'm not listening to your answer because I'm still not trading him to you. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              I'll ask this here:

Am I wrong to expect a lot out of Jacoby Jones this year?

And no Commie I'm not listening to your answer because I'm still not trading him to you. ;)
                              Don't expect huge numbers. He still is listed as the #3, although I think that will change quickly. But he will get the punt returns, get his fair share of catches and be in on some run plays.

Comment

• Jason Babin got traded to the Seahawks for SS Michael Boulware....What do you guys think of that deal??

Kind of wish it was done a few years ago, but it seemed that Babin was stepping it up this preseason....I guess we need secondary help badly and this will obviously help alot...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information