Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see it posted yet, but we locked up Walter. 5 yr. 21 mil. 8 of that guaranteed.

YES! I'm so happy we locked him up, the guy is awesome.

Comment

• i guess the Texans decided to take a little vacation this off season. Anywho i keep hearing the raiders are trying to shop Aso for something like a 1st this year and 2nd next year. I would gladly pay that price but just seeing what you guys think about a possible trade. And im also interested to see if the Texans give Justin Fargas a look since hed be a nice fit here and can had on the cheap
      Last edited by Clayton89; 03-11-2010, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I would pull the string on the Aso deal if I were GM. I would also try to be a middle man in the Seattle Denver talks to try and facilitate them and move up to the 14 spot. I would have paid 12 mil. guaranteed on a 30 mil deal to attain the services of Leigh Bodden. I would have done alot of things. Dang Fargas is a cheap FA the Texans could pursue. Another thing that isn't getting done.

Our biggest FA pickup thus far is Wade Smith who we just signed.
        Last edited by datchapin; 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton89 View Post
          i guess the Texans decided to take a little vacation this off season. Anywho i keep hearing the raiders are trying to shop Aso for something like a 1st this year and 2nd next year. I would gladly pay that price but just seeing what you guys think about a possible trade. And im also interested to see if the Texans give Justin Fargas a look since hed be a nice fit here and can had on the cheap
          Yeah that deal for Aso would be amazing. Im not big on Fargas, i am fine with getting a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round. I want to know where Rick Smith was when Ari got Kerry Rhodes for such a good deal....

Comment

• wining and dining Wade Smith i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton89 View Post
              wining and dining Wade Smith i guess
              I have never heard of Wade Smith, is he an upgrade???

Comment

• not really he played alright in KC but ill be surprised if he starts(more like dissapointed)

Comment

• Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that we are not getting involved in free agency. All i know is that it is BORING....

Comment

• I wouldn't mind if the Texans checked out CB Nate Vasher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
                      I wouldn't mind if the Texans checked out CB Nate Vasher.
                      Agreed, schemes aside I think he would be a definite improvement over Dunta last year. If we had Glover Quin and Nathan Vasher starting and Jacques Reeves at nickel back, that would be a decent group. I expect we will draft a CB pretty high though regardless if we bring in a free agent.

Comment

• The Texans signed Ryans to a six year deal. Now we need to lock up Pollard and OD.

Comment

• Owen Daniels has said that talks between the Texans and his agent are going well. I expect a deal soon. Pollard is huge we NEED him back. Get to work Texans!

Comment

• I was a little surprised at how huge the Demeco deal was but he deserves it. I'm skeptical about our ability to resign Pollard and OD though.

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
                              I was a little surprised at how huge the Demeco deal was but he deserves it. I'm skeptical about our ability to resign Pollard and OD though.
                              I think once OD proves he is healed up he will get his deal. I dont see how we could not get a deal done with Pollard, he turned this D around for us.

Comment

• Alright Pollard's taken care of, one year tender for 2.5 million. I think we should have offered a longer term contract, but hey he's here for next season. Next up resigning OD.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information